High traffic and no sales, please critic my store any feedback and tips are welcome

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

My store is www.barkandbougie.com is generating over 3000 visits a month but still not getting any sales. Ive getting the people but why isnt anybody buying and does my website look appealing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi barkandbougie,

General

• I like your logo, although it is a little small - the text within it is difficult to read. Consider getting either a bolder design logo, if you’d like to keep it the same size, so you won’t lose the detail, or make your current logo bigger, so it’s easier to see and read the title.
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • The pages, such as Return/Refund Policy, Shipping Policy, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Services, are important to have. Because your store is digital, there're no sales associates standing there to offer store support. By having these pages, you get to answer the customers' basic questions they may have regarding their orders and personal data. Here's how you can add the policy pages. Don't forget to read the content and edit them accordingly to reflect your business.
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.

Homepage

• The social media buttons at the footers are all broken at the moment. Don't forget to make sure the links are viable. You'd be surprised by how many visitors would click on them.

Product

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey

Pretty cool store and your store name is very unique. Love it

But you wanted critic so here it goes:

• Please fix the checkout page, as customer I would not trust your page
  • Logo needs to be bigger - very hard to see on computer, as a customer logo is like a thing what we remember and associate the firm to the product
  • Messenger pop up is too annoying 
  • Please choose only one review app - aliReviews or other. Would go with other, because looks better in my perspective and gives more trust
  • Images should be with one size on product pages
  • Product pages have almost zero to none descriptions
  • Footer is just too empty
Hey
I do professional honest reviews for Shopify pages. Only starting from 5$. Trust me, if you wanna boost your webpage then 5$ is nothing compared what you will get :)
Check out here: bit.ly/website-audit-shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Your logo is super small and impossible to see the detail - why not using larger file here? Your homepage needs more structure, it's just a cluster of random elements thrown here and there, very confusing.

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would not have FB Messenger pop and get in the way of people looking around your site.

3. The little sales price over your images can be viewed as distraction. I would remove them. Plus you don't want to make it look like everything is on sale

4. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and Shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

5. Make your contact email address your domain name. This looks more professional

6. Your slider and collection images are beautiful but then I get to your "Featured collection" images and they don't share the same aesthetic. I would make sure you keep the same design branding an style to help tie your store together from a branding point of view

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page. Some pages seem to have information about shipping and others don't. Really important to have a shipping and refund page you can link to from each product page

3. Remove the "Only 50 items left in stock!" as it makes the store look tacky

4. Generally try to have 3 - 5 images for each product. That way people can see what they are buying.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you for all your tips. I’m making my way through them and making changes. This my first attempt at designing and drop shipping so I will keep u posted on my progress with your tips.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158
  1. Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers. Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.
  2. You can add loyalty points and referral, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.
  3. Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

These are some of the ways you can engage the traffic you are getting on your store.  With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. Try Aitrillion.com.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes