High traffic and no sales

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Good Evening.

Please could someone give feedback on my store? I have just launched and I have had lots of traffic but no one is buying from my store and they are only spending a few seconds and leave. I am not sure what is wrong and would like to improve my store. Thank you.

www.hallmarkfashion.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

This is an accepted solution.

Dear Sean67,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add blog section for traffic and reduce bounce rate
  • Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 18-25 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add predictive search and track order feature
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Index all products at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Sean67 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for taking the time to view my store and for your feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for your time and advise. I highly appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
217 17 82

Hey @Sean67 ,

I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:

1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Collection, etc. The Blog section has no articles, so I would suggest removing this until you have content. Use a better theme, and maintain uniformity with respect to placement, spacing. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections. 

3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

4. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

6. Invite your customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

7. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

8. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can check out a wide range of options/get your custom sticker from the app here.

Hope these feedbacks help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I have quite a bit of unused JavaScript is that easy to remove ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sean67, congrats on the New Store!

If you’re getting traffic but not conversions then you’re missing a piece of the puzzle. You’re almost there, your funnel is just missing one or two pieces.

Below are some of the few tweaks you can do to ensure your site is user friendly:

-Make the homepage banner CTA  button more eye catchu and bigger: https://prnt.sc/tdflwi

-As suggested by @Fayzmo above, adding menu in navigation bar is always a good idea, especially for eCommerce sites.

-For the products shown on homepage you need to provide an "Add To Cart" option so that customers can directly add it from the homepage. You can give on hover or https://prnt.sc/tdfrc2.

-In the collection pages, you might want to move the "sold out" items at the bottom and the available items above them: https://prnt.sc/tdfu3i. Once the "sold outs" are back in store you can again move them up.

-Again, Provide "Add to cart" below the products, this time in collection pages.

-In product pages, this images are taking up lots of space (https://prnt.sc/tdfxdq) and is inconvinient for the users to view them without scrolling. You can provide them like amazon does: https://prnt.sc/tdfzml

-After I add a product to cart it takes me to "cart page" from where there's no going back to contniue shopping. You need to provide a way back to "Contniue Shopping".

-Also, you need to implement "rejax" add to carts. Which will allow the products to be added in the cart without leaveing the current product page.

There are tons of suggestions and scope of improvements. Let me know if these suggestions help for the starters. If you need further feedback with this I can mail you, if you want, a free report on your site and you can work on your site accordingly.

0 Likes