I'm just over 2 years into having my website www.theperfectresume.com.au and getting about 500-600 visitors per week, predominately via SEO and social media, but no real conversions.
I know that I'm connecting with the right audience, so I'm really not sure what secret sauce I'm missing
I would be really appreciative for an objective point of view to see what is missing or what could be better.
Solved! Go to the solution
Hope the following suggestions will help you
This is an accepted solution.
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.
First, you can check this article Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.
After taking a look at your website, I have some recommendations for you about your Homepage and hope that they can help you improve the conversion rate.
2. CALL-TO-ACTION BUTTONS
If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.
Best of luck!
P.S. From 5th May: Distribute PageFly Event:
This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!
This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us
SIGN UP HERE
This is an accepted solution.
- Instead of the link, you should add a button of it as shown in the screenshot.
- As shown in the screenshot, this button should be clickable.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.