High traffic but low conversions

Solved
mpeacock
1 0 0

Hi, 

I'm just over 2 years into having my website www.theperfectresume.com.au and getting about 500-600 visitors per week, predominately via SEO and social media, but no real conversions. 

I know that I'm connecting with the right audience, so I'm really not sure what secret sauce I'm missing  

I would be really appreciative for an objective point of view to see what is missing or what could be better. 

Kind regards

Melissa

0 Likes

Dear @mpeacock 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do the remarketing ads for website traffic
  • At header:

pheader.png

• Improve your store speed for mobile

thespeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • At footer: Open social media profiles at new tab, add policies pages
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

produtpage2.png

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mpeacock,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

First, you can check this article Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.

After taking a look at your website, I have some recommendations for you about your Homepage and hope that they can help you improve the conversion rate.

1. HEADER

• The navigation bar should be displayed in a single line.
  • You can remove the “Search” option on the navigation bar, instead, increase the visibility of the search bar on the right to make sure that the visitors who want to search can find it immediately.

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 22.37.41.png

• The navigation bar should be sticky, which will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.
  • Redundant details should be removed. In general, the header should include the logo, navigation element, search bar, headline and CTA button. The contact details on the right should be removed, instead, you can add “contact us” on the navigation bar and put the contact information into it. Additionally, what about turning “Click to book a 15 min consultation” into a CTA button with a shorter version (about two to three words).

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 23.03.27.png

2. CALL-TO-ACTION BUTTONS

• You should use action-oriented text and keep them short. It will be better if the CTA buttons could be striking enough to draw visitors. I also recommend keeping them in two or three words and no more than five or six.
  • The CTA button here should be aligned to center. A CTA button should be legible enough to draw attention from visitors. Therefore, positioning it in the center can result in greater visibility.

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 00.51.45.png

3. TYPOGRAPHY

• Modify the style of text in different parts to separate them so that visitors can read more easily. The heading of a text serves as a signpost and allows the readers to grasp the overall structure quickly, so you should make it more prominent. For example, you can scale the heading to 130% - 200% of the body text and bold them.

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 23.49.24.png

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

P.S. From 5th May: Distribute PageFly Event:

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 617

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @mpeacockThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After the review of your store, here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Instead of the link, you should add a button of it as shown in the screenshot.

AiTrillion_0-1620643701186.png

- As shown in the screenshot, this button should be clickable. 

AiTrillion_1-1620643908444.png

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes