High traffic but no sale

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have launched my website 4 months ago! I have boosted posts on Facebook and Instagram as well as spent a good amount of advertisement on Facebook, as a result, I see high foot traffic in my web store and browsing my product and adding to the cart. However, only .04% converted to purchase as of now. Some suggestions will be greatly appreciated before I lose it!!! Here is my website link: www.tukshen.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Tukshen,

Well done! the site just needs a small brush-up. Keep the following points in mind for the same:

• In the product page of "Bandage Button Down Dress", the dimensions are exceeding the "size chart table".
  • No header menu is complete without a "home button".
  • Include "Twitter and Linked In" business pages for better brand advertising.
  • "About Tukshen" dedicating the store mission, origin, and ideas to succeed must be present in the header menu.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Good work, Keep it up!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @tukasha28 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves - which are quite pretty btw :) Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.  

E3889309-A1EE-4A32-AC3F-2BDB4CD18A37_4_5005_c.jpegE9F8F447-7826-4C5E-B013-BC531E27FF7C_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks so much for this useful tips. I really appreciate it. Will defiantly apply :)
0 Likes