High traffic but no sales....

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all, 

I opened my store a couple of months ago and have only made only 1 sale. Though I get a high monthly visitors of over 2k there has been no sales. I am hoping for a support and advise from all experienced colleagues here. Any form of assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

https://k3nventures.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @K3N,

You have a very nice store. About high traffic low sales, you can ask yourself some questions like:

• Where do you get traffic from? - Make sure you don't get traffic from the wrong audience.
  • Which page on your website has the most traffic? 
  • Is the page with the most traffic optimized for conversion? - By optimizing pages with most traffic, you can convert people when they visit these pages. 

I personally think there are two problems:

• You are targeting too widely: You are selling solar pin and jewelry within the same page, this means you are targeting both men and women, both who care about technology and environment, and those who care about beauty. These two groups have very few things in common.
  • Your product page: Try adding a clear shipping and return policy into the product details area (maybe around the add to cart button). This information affect your customers decisions significantly.

This guide is about choosing a niche for drop shipping stores, but I believe will help you decide whether you should focus on 1-2 niches.

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks Victor. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website it looks good. You can Set up analytics to measure your success. You need data and benchmarks to grow your business. As you want to increase the sales you can use the application named Descrii, Product description yielded by Descrii are seamless like those written by Human Copywriters and rich to highlight important features. I hope it will give you better results.link- https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes