High traffic low sales

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 3

Hi, I recently started a cosmetics brand called LaLian Cosmetics. I’m experiencing high traffic and low sales. Most people don’t make it pass the home page. Can anyone take a look at my site and give some pointers on what may be stopping people and how to fix it. Www.laliancosmetics.com. I truly appreciate it thank you.

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @LaLianCosmetics ! Do you mind trying some customisation ? Although you've added some cool CTAs but if things are still now working out then maybe its time to sit with an expert and draft a sales strategy? We see that you're already on Pinterest (We were about to sugggest to have presence over there!) 

There are times when everything looks good but still you're not able to break your sales record! Here, you definitely need someone's help! 

-

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 34 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey 

I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature less product. Right now you are featuring way too many products on your homepage and that might confuse the viewer. Try to only feature the best of the best and make each product larger on the screen, so it's easier to see what you are selling. Having 2 by 2 or 3 by 3 layout would let you increase the size of each image and make it pop off the screen more.

Footer details - For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.

6.  Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Thank you! This was great information. I just applied all you said and hopefully I see a difference!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
227 9 49

Hello @LaLianCosmetics  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. The text block on the images aren’t visible, the text block on a plain background increase the site of visibility.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Adding Plain background on product images will be more helpful as the products will be more visible the current background has some texture which is blocking the 100% visibility of the product.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
779 64 175

I didn't see it mentioned so I'll share a key factor: the quality of your traffic.

Example, if you send 1,000 random facebook visitors you'll have a hard time converting at even 1%.

If you send 1,000 Google Ads visitors, you should be able to net 2% - 5% conversion rate if your marketer is knows what they're doing.

Usually Strong
- Google Ads
- Referral traffic
- Email traffic

Usually Weak
- Social media traffic

I've seen some brands have epic success with social media, I've seen most have little success. If you have a standout product, unique, or share-worthy, then I think social media ads are worth investing in.

Organic traffic search traffic depends on the landing content, I've seen this vary greatly brand to brand. Worth investing in though.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @LaLianCosmetics ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Your home page has a lot of products, try showing only the best sellers and new collections and categories/collections would be better to display.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add sale stickers that help you in bringing sales.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes