High traffic low sales

Solved
Naila09
Tourist
4 1 1

Hi I'm getting a lot of traffic but no one is buying other than people I know. Can you give me constructive feedback on my website 

www.nailalune.com 

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 200

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Naila09

Have seen your store and I have some comments for you:

- This section is too big. it's taking too much space of your home page. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600833784596.png

- Do you see all your texts are quite hard to see? I feel those texts are to shine with the white background. You can try to change the color of texts.

- Just a small detail but it would be great if you can change that.  

ConveyLego0612_1-1600833991391.png

- You are having at least two fonts on your site, right? and sometimes it makes your customers feel hard to follow. 

- Where is the quantity section on your product pages? 

ConveyLego0612_2-1600834232276.png

- The "Create an account" section is in wrong place 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600834297554.png

- I see your Instagram, and you're posting your contents on it. You can try to create an Instagram gallery to show Instagram photos on your home page. 

Check out Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you like to create one. 

- On your banners, you need to design this section to look more professional, and add CTA buttons. 

- Do you try any discount events? I think it will increase your sales faster.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Naila09
Tourist
4 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

@AllFetch wrote:

Hi @Naila09

Have seen your store and I have some comments for you:

- This section is too big. it's taking too much space of your home page. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600833784596.png

- Do you see all your texts are quite hard to see? I feel those texts are to shine with the white background. You can try to change the color of texts.

- Just a small detail but it would be great if you can change that.  

ConveyLego0612_1-1600833991391.png

- You are having at least two fonts on your site, right? and sometimes it makes your customers feel hard to follow. 

- Where is the quantity section on your product pages? 

ConveyLego0612_2-1600834232276.png

- The "Create an account" section is in wrong place 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600834297554.png

- I see your Instagram, and you're posting your contents on it. You can try to create an Instagram gallery to show Instagram photos on your home page. 

Check out Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you like to create one. 

- On your banners, you need to design this section to look more professional, and add CTA buttons. 

- Do you try any discount events? I think it will increase your sales faster.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Thank you for your constructive feedback! I really appreciate it! I will apply what you said to see if it works better. It's always better to get a different perspective.

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 200

Hi @Naila09

Hope you will do well in the future!

Thank you, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Naila09
Tourist
4 1 1

@AllFetch wrote:

Hi @Naila09

Hope you will do well in the future!

Thank you, 

Hi @AllFetch,
Thank you so much! 

0 Likes
IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi @Naila09 

Aside from the feedbacks given above, I would like to recommend you to setup retargeting campaigns and target the great amount of traffic you are driving to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product information they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

I hope this helps, good luck! 

Irene

Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 105

Hi @Naila09 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Naila09
Tourist
4 1 1

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to evaluate my store.I will apply your tips!

0 Likes

Your site looks good. If you ever want to try mail-in marketing to some of your customers you may look at this link. 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Ecommerce-Marketing/Mail-in-Marketing-to-promote-your-brand-FREE-Sam...

Hygidots
0 Likes