Higher conversion rate?!

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey guys! 

Around 3 weeks ago I launched my store: https://wouwcreations.com

I’ve been getting loads of visitors, the webshop is ranked pretty high on google. Yet I’m not making sales. My conversation rate is worrying low. 

Would appreciate any advice from the community!

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @WouwCreations,

Congratulations on your store launch! You've done a great job with your website so far, it looks trustworthy and you sell a very unique product which is great, it will set you apart.

When you say your store is ranked high in Google, which keywords are you using and are you using Incognito Mode on your internet browser? 

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic.

When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:

wouw-meta.png

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. The issue here is that a person searching for your type of products wouldn't type "Magna Piece" into Google. With such a unique products it's hard to know what people would be typing into Google if they were potentially looking for something like you sell, but when doing your SEO, put yourself in the customers shoes and think of what words they would be using. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

My other piece of advice would be to get on social media (if you aren't already) and make sure to add those social icons to your store :). If I was you, I would be on TikTok making sped-up videos of me creating these pieces of art with a link to your store in your bio. 

Hope that helps! If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. If you found this helpful, let me know by giving me a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks a lot! I’m definitely going to watch that video and work on my SEO. I was already thinking of doing that on TikTok! Great idea which I really need to get started with! Appreciate your time

Highlighted

@WouwCreations,

Yes, do it! I can see you doing really well on TikTok. 

All the best!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 254

Hello @WouwCreations, I hope you are doing well! You need to make your store professional & engaging. Here are some ways:-

- Add a CTA button on the banner image.

- Firstly, when the customer visits your store it must be understood that what you are selling! You can make it look with the help of a banner image. Add an image that shows your product with the use of it. Say the beautiful painting hanging on the wall at someplace. And, add a one-liner with a CTA button on the image.

- Add shipping policy.

- Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage & product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up customer engagement & marketing tools in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes