0 Likes

Dear @Abdisamad 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Check the links of social profiles at header
  • Improve store speed for mobile

hima3speed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Allow user to check their cart after adding the product
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Optimize your store as per SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi ,

I have been wandering around your store, and here are a few comments I might want to add to make it better:

Home page

1. Update the link to your social media: 

PageFly_0-1611429569638.png

2. Sticky header

This feature allows visitors to navigate the store as the menu "sticky" on top of the page. This is important because a sticky menu makes browsing a website quick and easy. A visitor will find exactly what they would be looking for in no time flat. 

Product page

1. Real product images:

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angles. Also,  a size model wearing/ using the product helps customers to get a good relative idea about what size fits their body type and how it looks in real life, that will eventually make them more confident about their purchase decisions.

2. Color swatches:

Replace your product variant options (dropdown menu) with color type to make your product page more visually appealing. 

PageFly_1-1611429570054.png

3. Size chart:

Consider including a basic size chart on your product page. Size charts and fitting guides are indispensable in an online shopping experience. This is because people have different body shapes, and not all brands follow the same sizing conventions; they will rely on size recommendations to make purchase decisions. 

As a result, sizing information and suggestions will help to reduce cart abandonment and improve your conversion rate.

4. Reviews/ Testimonials:

Increase your brand's trust by adding reviews about your products. Product reviews are critical to the success of an online store. Not only customers find it helpful to have overview of their interested items, but often online sellers can also use product reviews to help the new customers pick the right product size and fit.

5. Use Accordions:

Using Accordions to structure your product information in an elegant way. From there, customers can find specific contents they would look for without scrolling the page “infinitely”.  Each dropdown menu can show different information, including sizing guides, shipping and refund policies, FAQs, and more. 

Above is my suggestion to the store, hope you find it helpful. You can give it a like or mark it as a solution to let me know.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes