Home Page Error

Pets19
5 0 0

Hi, I don't know if you can help but here is my problem:

I have found where to remove a photo from the home page, but the picture caption is still there.  I removed a picture because the item is no longer available.

Can steps be provided so I can make changes if this happens again or can this be changed to show a collection label - then I wont have to worry about needing a change if an item is no longer being sold/available.

Thank you for any help.

Alicia Babcock-Raposo
0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site URL and screenshot.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Pets19
5 0 0

Hi, my URL is  petsunitedonline.myshopify.com   The item description is still there, but the photo has been deleted. I tried doing the same steps but wasnt successful. I also wanted to add a different item or category, but could not.

Now I am no longer able to open the store...It says not connected to internet, but I am. I tried opening my store from other locations (FB and IG ) and it says site is not secure. Do not continue. But I guess we should handle one problem at a time.

Thank you.

Thank you.Bus home page error.png

0 Likes
Pets19
5 0 0
Hi sorry if I missed your response. I've been checking emails. Is there a
way to fix the problem?

Thank you.

Alicia
0 Likes

Hi,

store Url is not working 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Pets19
5 0 0

Pets19_0-1604287708448.png

0 Likes

Hi,

You want to remove only photo image of dog?

0 Likes
Pets19
5 0 0

Sorry for not checking until now. I had covid and then my father passed away. 

My focus now is getting a website safe to use again. I contacted the web designers and when I told them the about the warning my website is not secure, they hung up on me! Then they had the nerve to call me back and ask why my store isnt active. How do I get a security certificate? If this is something I shouldnt tackle myself, what company can be trusted?  

Thank you.

Alicia

0 Likes