Home Page Error

Pets19
4 0 0

Hi, I don't know if you can help but here is my problem:

I have found where to remove a photo from the home page, but the picture caption is still there.  I removed a picture because the item is no longer available.

Can steps be provided so I can make changes if this happens again or can this be changed to show a collection label - then I wont have to worry about needing a change if an item is no longer being sold/available.

Thank you for any help.

Alicia Babcock-Raposo
0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site URL and screenshot.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Pets19
4 0 0

Hi, my URL is  petsunitedonline.myshopify.com   The item description is still there, but the photo has been deleted. I tried doing the same steps but wasnt successful. I also wanted to add a different item or category, but could not.

Now I am no longer able to open the store...It says not connected to internet, but I am. I tried opening my store from other locations (FB and IG ) and it says site is not secure. Do not continue. But I guess we should handle one problem at a time.

Thank you.

Thank you.Bus home page error.png

0 Likes
Pets19
4 0 0
Hi sorry if I missed your response. I've been checking emails. Is there a
way to fix the problem?

Thank you.

Alicia
0 Likes

Hi,

store Url is not working 

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Pets19
4 0 0

Pets19_0-1604287708448.png

0 Likes

Hi,

You want to remove only photo image of dog?

Whats app
0 Likes