I would like opinions/suggestions for the color choice I've made for my homepage slideshow. I have not currently separated out the slides in the code, so one color choice must be used for all slides, and for most slides the color choice seems appropriate. However, I have chosen a dark font, and on a dark background (even with light shadow) the choice does not look correct.
Color theory was never my specialty, so I am asking for assistance/guidance on this matter. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Your store looks great. Color choice looks great. 3rd slider image seems to be empty. The last slider image is perfect. You should put slider images like this only. Other images don't look good.
Feedback other than this:-
1. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.
2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
3. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store without getting their email address and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
4. Add a live chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
You can implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store. I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Thanks for the feedback. I will do what I can to follow your recommendations. I asked about the color choice for my slideshow font because those pictures will change regularly, and I wont always have access to lifestyle pictures, given that I am working with several other shoe brands besides our private label. I need to find a color choice that is most likely to blend well with any slide, regardless of whether it is white backdrop or lifestyle.
In regards to your other suggestions, I like them and will look in to them.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. Worked on a few shoe brands over the years running paid ads ... this is where my feedback will come from
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Thanks for your insight. I have made note of your recommended tweaks and just have a couple things that I would like some follow up assistance on.
5. Re-wording: Would "Brands" and "Styles" make more sense for "Women's Brands" and "Categories"?
Product Page Feedback
The images and copy for the majority of my brands are provided by their respective companies. This means I have no control over image sizing and copy contents. Are there any practical solutions for this?
Thanks again for your help.
You could use "Brands" and "Styles" instead. If you have access to the photos, you could get a designer to resize the photos for you. That would be the best option.
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad that the word choice makes sense.
As far as the pictures it's not practical for myself or a designer to resize all of the photos as it's not uncommon for me to work with hundreds of photos each season. Some of my vendors are at least consistent across all of their photos, but some vendors have no consistency at all.
Thanks for the help.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution