Honest Feeback Appreciated!

DualityRecords
8 0 0

Hey, I'm selling beats and other music related services. Looking for feedback before I publish my store. Still need to post beats and an audio playlist to preview the music. Any feedback apppreciated!

https://duality-soundss.myshopify.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=3b8b6d4788f528a205faed92eea9555209cd46f...

Password: finn

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @DualityRecords,

Congratulations on your store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-duality-soundss-myshopify-2021-06-11-12_20_20.png

CONTACT PAGE
The contact page is one of the core pages that should be on every website. It’s a red flag to customers if there is no easy way to contact you. Shopify has made creating a contact page with a form really simple, here is how to do it:

POLICIES
You need to add in your return policy, privacy and terms of service. Shopify has made this extremely easy, you can add them with a click of a button. After they are auto generated you can take a read through each one and adjust them as needed. Here is a video showing how to add them:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

TESTIMONIALS
I would highly recommend that you reach out to past artists that you've worked with to provide a testimonial Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust and credibility to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

WORDING
I would caution against using "techy speak". The average person doesn't know what "beat stem mixing" is or the difference between "Radio-Ready Mastering/Mixing". I know you have all of the info written in the description box but they don't necessarily need to know that. For the artist, they have a song and they want to produce it. You are the professional, you know exactly what they need to get their desired outcome.
screencapture-duality-soundss-myshopify-collections-all-2021-06-11-12_19_18.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. Your current logo is cool but the gold highlight in the middle is kind of blending into the white background. Your store overall lacks "brand identity". Your logo is the anchor point for all color and text choices so I would highly recommend having your logo color tweaked or adjusting the background color of the top section.

Once your logo is finished (if you do the color change), you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @DualityRecords 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Logo is good but you can improve it further and make sure to reflective it in attractive way, as current is blended in the background color.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add a nice favicon, it becomes easy for customers to find your store when they have more tabs in their browser.

Add Shop Now CTA on the hero banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons in the catalog.

There are no terms of services and policies, add them on the Footer section and also Include terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Add chat bot for support and you can analyze customer choices.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add contact us page and mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
DualityRecords
8 0 0

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate all your feedback and will be implementing asap, when you’re talking about the “tech-talk” how would you go about clearing that up, because beatmixing, mastering, mixing, etc., they are different products so I need to differentiate the products.

0 Likes
DualityRecords
8 0 0

Appreciate it, would you recommend Shopify as the best platform to do what I’m trying? Especially because there’s no audio players

0 Likes
aio_xp
Explorer
54 4 21

You have used very basic theme Debut, looking simple and nice website. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
Feel free to contact me on kuparkoti@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Whatsapp: 00971568836211

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @DualityRecordsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- In the footer menu add policies, contact info, and about us. 

AiTrillion_0-1623484828812.png

- There's a lot of blank space in the header. Make the header smaller so that the banner image can be seen in the first fold of the homepage.

AiTrillion_1-1623485064118.png

- Add videos on the product page. It will help in the better understanding of the product. 

- Add a favicon. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @DualityRecords

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes