Honest Feedback On My Store Please

Excursionist
24 0 1

The website is www.angstromwatches.com

1 Like

Overall a nice design but some areas could use a change to make it a more consistent experience.

Homepage Feedback

1. The images you use under "SHOP OUR WATCHES" for each collection page don't match the photo style you are using above the fold. I would change those out

2. Clean up some of the white space here and there on the site

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage. Pick one watch and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. The customer reviews could standout more design wise, they blend in to much

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Move "Check out securely" and put that in the footer

3. I would just clean up the product images to have a consistent background and look to them

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
10 0 1

honestly?? 
the products aren't very interesting sorry dude

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 1

Hi Fantasticclaire. Thanks for the honest feedback. What made you think so?

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 1

Thank you for the feedback.

I will try to improve it based on your suggestions.

0 Likes
4 0 3

Good evening,

Your store seemed pretty clean and easy to navigate. I would say that I was expecting your homepage images of the watches to have a direct link to the listing page. Also, I feel as if with only 4 watches available, at least a few more items should be added, perhaps replacement straps?

Someone mentioned that your watches are boring, but I don't think so, I just think that they appeal to a more conservative taste, and herein lies an opportunity to perhaps add a more sporty, modern line in the future perhaps.

Anyway, that's all I saw, and I am by no means an expert, just looking at it from a consumer's perspective.

Good luck and happy selling!  

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
174 21 40

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some great work on the site so far, and I have some feedback you could consider implementing going forward: 

- The slideshow banner image of the Opera House, what has this got to do with your product? Is it sending the correct mission statement message to your customers about what your business represents? It's a similar issue with some of the other non-product photography. Images should always be tied to your product. 

- I also find that some of the product photography isn't up to the same standard as the other images. There is a good example on the Aries watch.

- I'd love to see some video of the watches, either reviewed by a blogger or some sort of third-party. Have you considered creating this sort of content for your blog? 

How are you marketing the business currently? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Excursionist
24 0 1

Thank you for the feedback . I'll try to improve it based on your suggestions.

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 1

Thank you for the feedback Cal. As of now, the only marketing that I am doing is through social media, Facebook and Instagram that is why visitors on my site are very low in volume. Do you have any recommendations for efficient marketing that we can follow?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
174 21 40

I recommend looking into influencer marketing, getting a blogger to review your products and sending their audience base over to check out your store. Many influencers have ready-made markets for specific niches, and could be a great way to target a certain demographic! Often new businesses find it easier to leverage influencers than nail a Facebook or Google Ads marketing campaign! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes