Honest Feedback for my store

7 0 0

Hi guys, 

I'm on the final stages of launching my store and I would love some feedback before I announce my opening. 

Feel free to be completly honest with me, I want to put a high quality store out there and any feedback is more than welcome. 

Also I would love to know if anyone can give me some pointers regarding SEO or google adwords.

My store's url is tutelemunde.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
51 0 7

Lovely homepage, I'm tempted to click more.

Just one thing, I would remove the 'Why are we different?' button, or just tell me. I can't be bothered to click.

0 Likes
Excursionist
51 0 7

Also, you have no postage rates, returns policy, contact details, etc - I'm looking for it in the footer but I can't find it. This is serious, and I wouldn't consider buying anything from you without this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 10

Hey Francheska,

I love the homepage image and the general look & feel. I do agree with Sarah regarding the "Why are we different button" - I'm probably going to scroll down anyway if I want to know more about you. Also, it's important that you add some featured products or some form of other content on the homapge. Otherwise it's just an "entry page" to the store itself, which is a rather outdated concept.

Another issue you should consider is fit concerns - it's difficult for visitors to know which size they should order, since every store has slightly different sizes. This leads to huge drops in conversion.

Here are a few great ways to overcome these concerns:

1. Add measurements of the items. Shoppers who know their measurements will be able to easily select the right size.
  2. Mention the model's body size (height / usual size) so that people with a similar body can compare and relate.
  3. Use customer reviews. Most online shoppers wouldn't even consider buying from a store without reviews (I'm sure you use them too when shopping online). I'd love you to check out our app, Loox - Fashion Reviews (https://apps.shopify.com/loox-fashion-reviews), which helps you to automatically collect rich reviews from your customers that include their photos and body details. This way, you can show a variety of body types wearing your items and increase confidence for all visitors. It's completely and forever free for stores who install us while we're still in Beta.

Hope this helps!
Yoni

0 Likes
7 0 0

You are so right guys! Thank you for the feedback!

0 Likes