Honest Feedback on New Store

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 9

Hi Everyone

I would really appreciate it if anyone has time to have a look at my store and provide some feedback please?  

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

www.fabfantasies.com

Thanks

Anabella

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi FabFantasies,

General
  • There are far too many menu items in your navigation bar. This can make your customers or first time visitors feel overwhelmed. It is also harder to search and difficult to navigate your website. Ideally you would have 4 or 5 menu items in your navigation bar, so I would recommend trying to group together and categorize your menu items into dropdown menus.
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  • The Footer section needs to be organized.
Homepage
  • I have to say the first thing I notice at your store is the popup. It shows up immediately after I land on your site. It won't help you get customers' emails. When they land on your site, let them explore your products first. If you show the popup immediately, your customers will just close it for sure.
Product
  • Product page looks really good with top quality images.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 9
Thank you for all the helpful feedback.
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Add links to your footer for about us, and FAQ pages. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a sizing chart page and  link to it from your product pages and in the footer

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like