I just finished setting up my first Shopify Store and would like some feedback before launching.
This has been quite a challenge as I have very limited exposure to anything like this and would like to hear if I am missing anything/ could optimize.
Thanks in Advance,
Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations and welcome to the platform!
You've done a super job, and I love the purpose and mission behind your brand. I'd say my feedback could be divided into three parts:
3) Marketing next steps
Consider the best use of space on your homepage. Is having all the space in the header the most aesthetically pleasing? Or might it be better to re-position/enlarge your logo?
Alternatively, you could simply add a Main Menu to the top of your page with all your product collections listed there. Here is how you link your collections to your menu for your customers to see, and how you can create...
Similarly, consider that most of your customers will be looking at your website on their phone, so you want it to be as easily legible and accessible as possible. Is having too many different font sizes going to make it easier or harder for your customers to navigate your store?
Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:
So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:
- Here’s how you can look up keywords to help boost your site’s ranking.
*Facebook Ads and Sales:*
I hope this all helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
All the best, Hyde.
Hi @drumarais !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Add About us and Contact Us.
2. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
3. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
4. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
5. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
7. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
11. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I hope your business is going well during this difficult times I checked your Store it looks good. Sending a free sample of your product to such influencers, who are either within your industry or related to it in some way, gives you an opportunity to let them know you appreciate their work with a small gift. Also, hopefully, you will get a mention on one of their sites or platforms.To increase your sales and convert traffic into conversions you can use the application named Descrii, description generator.
Optimize your store for better visibility on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. ie. Easy Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
I hope you like it here the link is-