Honest Feedback on my RedLight Product Store

dogeesh
Tourist
3 0 2

I would love feedback on my store?

URL: www.myatapa.com

I just took over the store from the original owners and redid the home page.

I am also brand new shopify designer/developer...so its early learning for me.

I would love some thoughts on two areas.

1) the home page?

2) The customer purchase journey, home page, collections, to product purchase, through cart. (You dont need to complete a purchase...)

Thanks,

Dogeesh

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
289 54 71

Here are few things that caught my eye within the first few min browsing the website.
1. On the home page, you have a section with Scientifically Proven studies (I wanted to click on a few of these resources). PubMed and WALT I am aware of, the other 3 I have no idea what they are. Refer to sources for major articles (if possible).

2. Product description text is very small, I am looking at 24" monitor in the standard zoom, and it's hard to read.
https://www.myatapa.com/products/400-red-stack-1

3. ATAPA (Light the way) slogan is very small, I had to zoom in to read it.

Overall, the first impression is very positive!

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketing Technology integrations.
- For consulting work inquiries, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Toronto, CANADA.
0 Likes
dogeesh
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you. Really helpful.

Hi @dogeesh 
Hope everything good. I went through your website ,i observed few points. Try to take following suggestion  into consideration  for increasing sales.

1) Place  add to cart below the price .which helps customer not to deviate from buying product.
2) In product page i didn't find buy now and Wishlist .Try to add it.
3) Above footer section of product page add recently viewed items. With the Recently Viewed Products  your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking at. It shows your customer the products they were already interested in, nudging them to buy those products and helps in boosts your sales.

4)The most common reward program allow customers to accumulate points through sales or straightforward actions on your store. Customers earn reward points on every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for a reward to encourage them to make a repeat purchase. You can give rewards for subscription, registration, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.

5) Add social login . It have as many benefits for businesses as they do for users. It reduces the number of steps between arriving on the site and buying to improve conversions. It is designed to simplify registration and eliminate the manual registration process so that it does not take too long for people to signup.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @dogeeshThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Just heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

You just need to implement the above suggestions. Overall, your store looks good!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
dogeesh
Tourist
3 0 2

Wow, thank you. These are excellent ideas.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

@dogeesh, you're welcome! If you need help with the AiTrillion app setup, feel free to contact support at support@aitrillion.com. AiTrillion provides a free app setup. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes