Honest Feedback on my store: BuDhaGirl

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello,

On August 8th, 2019, we migrated from OpenCart to Shopify. The domain remained the same but there was a lot of improvements on the look and feel of the online store. OpenCart was a great open-source platform but because it was not easy to use, we decided to use Shopify. So far, it has been a great experience with Shopify and a lot of the processes that were manual prior to migrating, is now automated. 

The design of the website is based on:

1) Feedback from our customers on OpenCart.

2) Search Engine friendly

3) Speed

4) Aesthetically pleasing.  

Since the launch, we have been receiving positive responses from our customers.

Now we want to get some insights from Shopify experts and Shopify merchants who have some suggestions based on their experience. 

Here is the website: https://budhagirl.com/

Thank you!

0 Likes

Welcome to Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your main menu. Your "Shop" link should be front and center to let people easily buy. I would also shorten the homepage to make it tighter

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make your sizing chart link more visible

2. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes