Honest Store Feedback, Please

Tourist
17 0 2

Hello, I started my first ever website/store selling home & kitchen items with focus in eco-friendly products.

Any honest feedback on the site would be highly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

The store address is www.altcookinghub.com

Thank you

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would a/b test if having the video on your homepage helps drive sales or not

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi Duane, thank you for the invaluable inputs.

I will remove the slideshow, however any recommendation on what to replace with?

I guess I'm trying not to make the visitors to feel that my website to be too aggressive, in just sales.

Furthermore, my product portfolio is rather small thus not sure if I have enough material to make the site more attractive, informative and playful.

Should I just replace with the video right at the top? Thank you again for your expert opinion.

0 Likes

You can keep the first image in the slider... the heart. I just would not have a slider on the site. There are always ways to make a site better... your site is always about food and having people manager their food better. I would not move the video, I would just test having it off the site and see how that does for sales once you start getting some.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes