Honest and detailed please, Lots of improvements

Excursionist
174 0 2

www.thestripesinme.com. I have made big improvements. please answer honestly and fair.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
631 60 127

Looks good, the only thing I would say is that you only have one picture for your models. Not that you can control that, but it makes it look manufactured.  Your site has come a long way, I remember seeing it a while ago. Also I'd say make your about us section a little more personal. Really good job though.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a direct message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Shopify Partner
71 1 2

Hi, 

looks good, one thing I would prefer that when I click on 'Home' it should go home page, not collections list. also, I would like if instead of clicking on the menu just hovering over it shows the sub-menus.

support@storefreelancer.com | Top Rated Upworker | Shopify Developer and Designer | Theme Customization
1 Like
Shopify Partner
318 1 21

Hii Dear 

I Suggest you to design a nice fevicon(Logo) and add it the store title. It looks more effectively and may attract the customer.

I didn't find any reviews on your products. As you know most of the customers are focusing on this reviews before purchasing any product. I Recommend you to install any Customer Review app to increase your sales further.

Also provide RELATED list of products to make cross sales.

It is good that you mentioned terms and conditions and policies etc. I suggest you to install terms and conditions  checkbox at checkout. Since it avoids all the issues related to Return/Refund policy from the customers.

Thank you

MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes