Honest feedback?? Any criticism is much appreciated!!

Adapt-C
1 0 2

The website is Adapt-C.com

i am advertising through Facebook ads and average about 70-90 visitors today with at least 3 reaching checkout. (No add to cart button only buy now). 

What would prevent you from completing your purchase? Any specific aspects I could improve on? Lay it on me

MarkRoss
Explorer
56 6 15

Hi,

Looks great website and really good magSafe Power Bank.

A friend told me about Website Personalization and I google it and learned about it. From my learning I found out few things that can boost your sales

I recommend to start making Personalization for your website.

Also I offer to make mobile call to action float button,

Scroll up button,

Also make text changes for different type of visitors.

I used Twik.io they have a Shopify app to make this changes
Good luck

waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 58

Hello @Adapt-C 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Firstly, Add Logo which gives identity and separates from the competition.

Add a nice favicon.

Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Hero banner.

Mention contact details to look your store trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
261 46 160

Hey there, @Adapt-C!  

Welcome to Shopify! It’s frustrating when you’ve put all of the work into your store only to have no one really engage with it. 

Before we start, comb through your policy pages. Your email addresses aren’t linked correctly.

LuckyDanny_0-1614199101191.png

Let’s start with the red flags:

• Your chat invite has the wrong text on it. It shouldn’t say “Say Less!” It should be, “Tell me more!” or “Yes!” in the answer to the question. Currently “Say Less!” and “No, Thanks” basically mean the same thing.
    LuckyDanny_1-1614199101163.png

• You have a logo identity crisis. You need a logo for your header, but you need it to match the video you have embedded below. 

My biggest hurdle I’m seeing is that you’re skipping the funnel. You want to go straight from homepage to purchase when your visitors may need a few more steps. Watch a few session recordings, which capture everything that happened during every visit, to see how people who added a product to their cart through the Buy Now CTA engaged differently than others who didn’t. 

My initial thought is that you’re trying to do too much from your homepage. Even your Facebook ad doesn’t really explain what you’re selling. You need to show your visitors why they need a power bank, how to use it, and what phones it works with. You need to do more for them.

Since you are running a Facebook ad campaign, I would also suggest filtering down session recordings and heatmaps (which show you where people click, tap, move and scroll) to better understand how your campaigns are doing. This may be an opportunity for you to improve your ad text and your site. Or you may find that you need to broaden or narrow your target audience.

Another red flag is that to buy it now, you have the Terms of Service pop-up:

LuckyDanny_2-1614199101187.png

If someone is interested in buying it, this would be a huge deterrent. 

I would rethink how you sell it. Here’s what I would do:

• Add more information to educate your visitors. Create a stellar FAQ page dedicated to the product and even a ‘Get started” page. 
  • Clean up your messaging. What’s the difference between the one-year and 30-day guarantees? 
  • Run a poll to see what your visitors need to make the decision to add the product to their cart and buy? 
  • Tighten up your hamburger menu. It shouldn’t be a replica of your footer. Instead, think about what our visitors need or want to make the decision to add it to their cart. Heatmaps can be a huge help here. 
  • Clean up your shipping policy. That’s great that you offer free domestic shipping in the US, but what about international users?
  • Link your announcement bar.

You’re definitely on the right track. Now it’s time to use visitor behavior to let your visitors show you what’s stopping them from buying. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes

Hey @Adapt-C!

I have some comments on your store, hope that it will help to increase the conversion rate

1. The banner

RichardNguyen_0-1614239145315.png

- The banner is full-width but it does not display the full picture of the phone, which causes an uncomfortable view for me. You can consider adjusting this and add a typical CTA button such as "Shop now" or "Buy now".

- Separate each of the sections out and name them accordingly: Bestseller, Our story, etc.

2. Video

RichardNguyen_1-1614241648706.png

I don't know what's the idea of placing the video here though do give viewers reason/ motivation to click on your video, or else it brings no value but reduces the page speed significantly.

3. Product image

RichardNguyen_2-1614242573723.png

- Consider improving the image quality because it's the only way you persuade customers to buy from you. Also, add more images to show more details of your product. It's better to have the real images, not just the graphic pictures.

4. Product description

In the product description, please include the shipping and return policy.

And that's it. If you find my suggestions are helpful, please give it a Like!

Have a nice day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2736 156 509

Hello @Adapt-C, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add reviews on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Product page looks good. Make your store engaging and interactive.  If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes