• You should make a women's section not just a men section on the side menu
  • A bigger logo for better visibility
  • The sections could be different so you can showcase your products better

Hope I my feedback is helpful!

Best regards,

Alexandra

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi thanks so much for your feedback. i will take a look and get right on it :) 

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hey Actualintervention,

It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing but some small mistakes can lead to a decline in sales and conversions.Following points must be noted: 

1. Offer discounts to customers to gain more site traffic.
  2.  Write "Homeware" instead of "Home" in the main dropdown where login, contact us, etc is mentioned.
  3. Add some blogs and Instagram images to inform the customer about your store.
  4. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

May your store get better and gain more conversions day by day.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Dear Actualintervent,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile.

2. Go for other design.

3. Show all social platforms as icon.

4. Due to design i am not able to see cart icon.

5. Use banner slider at home page.

6. Add Collection List
7. Add Testimonials
8. Add Popular Products

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi @Actualintervent 

I'm not sure if all the colors you used work on the site. I'd use a free COLOR WHEEL chart online to work out what colors work the best together. 

For example the blue in the footer. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Actualintervent 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Did you think about adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes