Honest feedback on my redesigned shopify store http://bent.la

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey! I recently redesigned my website for my handbag brand Bent LA. (bent.la) I am getting traffic but I would like to improve my numbers. I don’t think that my website at the moment is as conducive to conversions as it could be. I would love if you would take a look and give me any and all feedback about the site!

Thank you so much!

Jen

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Bentla 

Congrats on your store, your products are really helpful nowadays and many of them are essential.

I'd love to share some thoughts with you:

- It's quite unconventional to have the image slide on the right side of the top section of the page to overlap when scrolling on each other. It's create a confuse feeling and mix up signal when people scrolling down. Also it's distract people from reading your slogant text on the left side of the screen. Try to make a longer top section with different images rather than taking the images from the collection below to avoid a boring experience.

- The menu: It's good to have a menu on the top bar of the screen. However i recommend you to make it a sticky menu so that when your clients scroll down on your page (which is long btw) they can still find the section they want to go next with that menu. Also the meny only appear when people hit the button on the right side of the cart bag which is more inconvinience than having a meu display on the left side of the cart bag icon with all the section ready to be click on. It also leave a bland space with nothing on it on the top bar from your store logo to the cart bag.

Bent_LA_-_Leather_handbags_focused_on_shape.png

- The testimonials section: in this section, you pictures above the text are not in line and that create a disrupted experience and it will be hard to build trust from your customers with unmatch image style.

Bent_LA_-_Leather_handbags_focused_on_shape_and_PageFly_Admin_Console.png

- Location: i highly recommend that you put a map location of your store to the website (maybe through Google map intergration) to build more trust and show a professional curtesy of the store owner to the customers.

If you ask me to pick one aspect that you can improve to boost conversion, I'd say "Trust". There're many things you can do to improve like adding testimonial, reviews and ratings... Or simply, put more effort on your About us page: Show your pictures or tell something more human, something that shoppers can relate to, they will trust you more. If you are interested in more ideas to build your business credibility, let's check this article https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/build-business-credibility-trust/

I hope you will get some ideas to optimize now. If they are, please like (and mark it as solution). Thank you in advance

Have a nice day and best of luck to you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1820 116 276

Dear @Bentla 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

bentalaspeed.png

• Add predictive search feature
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Trust Badge : All the policies , Faqs, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
279 29 96

Hi @Bentla

Have seen your store and I see the design is unique. 

But I think you still have some things to change. Here are some:

- I think the menu should be moved out. The reason is that your first banner is big, so there aren't any parts to guide customers to the shopping part. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601546591786.png

- A Quickview button here will be suitable. It will allow your customers to see more product details faster and maybe can encourage them to buy. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601546896842.png

- Maybe you can add thumbnails for your blog posts. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601547066750.png

- I think you're having too much content that isn't directly to your products. I think it's hard to increase your sales if you keep your store like this. And have two solutions for you: 

+ You can consider getting rid of some unnecessary parts. 

+ You create a shoppabel Instagram gallery to show product photos. Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- Maybe in the future, you can have live chat support to improve your customer service. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes