Honest feedback on my store please. I need honest advice!

Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi Shopify Community!

I would really appreciate some honest and straight up feedback on my store.

I cannot stop tweaking it!

I am a newbie to this, would love some experienced and honest advice, I love learning and can take some solid constructive criticism!

www.missmistyboutique.com

That is my page, I am a super niche store, selling humidifiers and diffusers!

I look forward to hearing some advice from the community!

Thanks in advance. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
245 26 46

Hey, @missmisty1 

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Expand on your product categories (collections) so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'PRODUCTS' dropdown. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1
I just did that actually! well I am just finishing that off! made a few
more headings and am putting in those extra efforts now.

didn't realise the whole collections thing until now!

I will also check out the third party app you recommended :)

appreciate it!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Missmisty1, 
I have just visited your website. Here are some feedbacks to make it better :)

1. Homepage

- I see that your homepage only focuses on showing your products. Actually, before converting your website visitors into your customers, you need have more engagement with them. So, it is advisable for you to add an image slider or some section on your homepage to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products.

- Add your logo on your page headerqq.png

2. Build your Contact us page

You should create your contact us page which shows your contact options such as your address, telephone, contact form. It is a good way to build the trust of customers. The easier people can connect with you, the more they are willing to build your products. 
3. Build your Collection page

You should arrange your products into different collection with specific name. By this way, your website visitors can easily find the products as they want and make their purchases.

They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
217 15 52

Hi @missmisty1 ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. You have to create an attractive logo. A logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception. Don't add offers in your logo. 

2. Don't just list more products on the home page. Instead add some products in different sections like Featured Collection, New Arrivals, etc. 

3. Add beautiful product banner/slideshow on the home page to make the store more professional.

4. Add a detailed product description in product pages.

5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

7. Add collections to categorize the products and add the collections link in the menu.

8. ADD TO CART button is redirecting to checkout page. Instead, it should redirect to the cart only.

9. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 4 results indexed by Google. But your website has 31+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi  @missmisty1 ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. You can add more sections on the homepage such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc to engage users.

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It’s worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 47. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

misty.png

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Thanks mate!

How do I add a sticky button?

Also, should I add an Add to Cart button on each item on the home page? How do I do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Also! How do i make my mobile score higher? 

0 Likes