Honest feedback on my store

Solved
Crazeee8
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi there, 

I've been working on and off my e-commerce store for the past year. I've finally had time to sit and design it the way I want it to look. I know that I won't get a great number of sales within the next month (maybe it's possible) but I accept that it will be slow start. 

I would like some honest feedback on the store before I spend too much money advertising my business. I'm hoping that having a fresh pair of eyes will help with any blinders I may be having on my store. This is this link https://www.nxiba-oku.com 

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Crazeee8,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

nxiba-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
I'd recommend adding in a homepage banner. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

POD PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling Print on demand (POD) designs on hoodies, shirts, tote bags and etc. Print on demand products tend to work well for people with large followings. Ie. popular YouTubers, Instagram influencers, etc. When you don’t have an existing following of people that want to wear your merch, it’s a hard sell.
The POD design mistakes we see most commonly are:

1. Designs that are already commonly sold
  2. Brands using their own logo (when no one knows who they are)
  3. Unique designs, however, there is no demand for that type of product (and no one knows about them.)

When you are an unknown brand, it’s really difficult to sell POD products. As you know, shirts, hoodies, tote bags and etc. can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a hoodie or T-shirt in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery. I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store. 

POD TIP
I'd recommend comparing several POD websites for which offers the best profit margins. You can and may choose to have one supplier for hoodies and t-shirts and then another for your other products. 

When searching, compare Gooten, Printify, Teelaunch and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

Printful: https://apps.shopify.com/printful
Printify: https://apps.shopify.com/printify
Gooten: https://apps.shopify.com/gooten
Teelaunch: https://apps.shopify.com/teelaunch-1

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

The other thing I noticed was that you have apartment/suite as a required field. I would change this as it wont apply to everyone.

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

sontsonline
1 0 0

Your store looks very good. The only thing I would say to do is to put a link against some of your pictures that takes you directly to a collection.

Would you also mind reviewing my store? The link is https://sonts.online/ 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3746 214 667

Hey @Crazeee8This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1624600895542.png

- Layout of the product page looks good! Add multiple images of the product on the product page so customers can have a better look at the products. 

- This image as shown in below screenshot is a little blurred and the quality isn't good. Add a high-quality image.

AiTrillion_1-1624601664576.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It will help to build trust with other visitors. 

AiTrillion_2-1624601755468.png

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

To add the above engagement & marketing tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @Crazeee8 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!