Honest feedback on my store

CreativeSprout
1 0 1

https://thecreativesprout.com.au/

Hi all, just after some honest feedback please. Not tracking as well as we hoped, so trying to piece together the best ways to refine.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, thank you.

TylerJordan1
11 0 0

This is really well put together, great job!

-Tyler Jordan

ronaldtylerjordan.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @CreativeSprout, I hope you are doing well! Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, and I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the home page i.e the banner image.

- Give product recommendations on the home page by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Add a section of trending, new products.

- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Start using Loyalty rewards, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention.

- Add web push notifications to reach anyone and anywhere (device) without an email address.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
89 10 42

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Firstly, Add a nice Logo which gives identity and separates from the Competition.

Make a Sticky header to navigate easily on the Header section(search field and cart).

Add Shop Now button on the Hero banner to direct the customers towards the offered/recommended products.

Add terms and policies to the footer section on the homepage.  

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions'  before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes