Honest review on my store

Highlighted
2 0 2

Dear people of the Shopify community,

2 Months ago I started a webshop. I put a lot of effort into it to make it look good and make nice products. 

The problem I have is that I'm barely selling anything. I tried several things to generate more traffic and sales so I guess I'm doing something very wrong...

I already improved my SEO and did some ads on Instagram and Google Ads.

My site is www.Jackhal.com

I hope you guys see some things I did wrong or what I can improve.

Kind Regards,

Sander

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
213 13 71

Hi @Sdj076 !

It is good that you have categorized your products and place them on the homepage. Add a hero banner on top, with a slide of images, that will resonate with your brand.

I like that you have an Instagram gallery. It helps drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

Add social reviews (testimonials on your homepage) - 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Add more product description, as it affects SEO - use more keywords. 

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.  It will bring you more conversion as well.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them. 

Add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts, and more just in one click check out Growave

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Sdj076 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Sdj076 it is hard to say what you are doing wrong.. I guess no one sees your flow and all your "picture".

Firstly I like that you have FB messager instead of live chat.

try to see the difference between TOP 10 (google SERP) of your competitors and your site/landing. You may see what you can improve…

try to find some KPI to your niche. How much traffic should be per one sale etc.

you may put valuable reviews of your product https://jackhal.com/products/jackhal-dare-to-get-wild-tank-top-black?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallba... As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper - from your supplier site. You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..

if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.

This step will boost your authority and sales as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
224 9 49

Hi @Sdj076  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The banner image on the website is a bit off I would like to suggest a good and attractive banner sliding images would be helpful because mostly banner images will define the theme of the website.
Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. About Us and Contact Us page must be added to the header menu as these pages will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market. The same if added to the footer menu as well currently the footer menu looks empty.
3. The home page lacks characterization or classification of the products all the products are added under featured products.
4. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will help create an impression as you are the master of everything and will look up to you for further knowledge.
5. Ask your customer to add testimonials as this will increase the loyalty towards the brand and at least 90% of the customers will go through one comment before purchasing the product.
6. A section of most liked/reviewed products will significantly solidify the brand and will through this all the images in the gallery will be reviewed. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Thanks everybody for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

Kind regards,

Sander 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

Fun store! A few suggestions:

1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.

2. Do you retarget your emails that you have collected?

3. I would add some brand building elements on the homepage. Add some text about your story and why you are different from your competitors. You can display your products right under it :)

Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes