Dear people of the Shopify community,
2 Months ago I started a webshop. I put a lot of effort into it to make it look good and make nice products.
The problem I have is that I'm barely selling anything. I tried several things to generate more traffic and sales so I guess I'm doing something very wrong...
I already improved my SEO and did some ads on Instagram and Google Ads.
My site is www.Jackhal.com
I hope you guys see some things I did wrong or what I can improve.
Hello @Sdj076 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
@Sdj076 it is hard to say what you are doing wrong.. I guess no one sees your flow and all your "picture".
Firstly I like that you have FB messager instead of live chat.
try to see the difference between TOP 10 (google SERP) of your competitors and your site/landing. You may see what you can improve…
try to find some KPI to your niche. How much traffic should be per one sale etc.
you may put valuable reviews of your product https://jackhal.com/products/jackhal-dare-to-get-wild-tank-top-black?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallba... As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper - from your supplier site. You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..
if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.
This step will boost your authority and sales as well.
Hi @Sdj076 welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The banner image on the website is a bit off I would like to suggest a good and attractive banner sliding images would be helpful because mostly banner images will define the theme of the website.
Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. About Us and Contact Us page must be added to the header menu as these pages will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market. The same if added to the footer menu as well currently the footer menu looks empty.
3. The home page lacks characterization or classification of the products all the products are added under featured products.
4. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will help create an impression as you are the master of everything and will look up to you for further knowledge.
5. Ask your customer to add testimonials as this will increase the loyalty towards the brand and at least 90% of the customers will go through one comment before purchasing the product.
6. A section of most liked/reviewed products will significantly solidify the brand and will through this all the images in the gallery will be reviewed. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Fun store! A few suggestions:
1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.
2. Do you retarget your emails that you have collected?
3. I would add some brand building elements on the homepage. Add some text about your story and why you are different from your competitors. You can display your products right under it :)
Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out: