Honest review on my store

Twelvefortyfive
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi There,

I recently started my online store here in Shopify, and honestly, I am not sure if my store appearance is good or not.

It is functional. I can say that I had 5 sales last month! But comparing to my "Add to cart" numbers and "initiated checkouts" and the purchases done last month, I think it can be improved.

My store is twelvefortyfive.com.

I appreciate your honest feedback on how you feel browsing through the store, and the shopping experience overall, and what can be improved.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi @Twelvefortyfive ,

I am Victor, a lead Marketing Officer of a Shopify page builder app named PageFly for many years and have certain valuable insights into this field. I would like to share some opinions after taking a look at your page. Hopefully, these tips will help you increase your conversion rate.

Pros:

1. Your Product Images are high-quality, nicely presented. I gives me a professional and luxury vibe when looking at them.
  2. Call-To-Actions. I like the way you have some CTA pop-ups at appropriate time. It’s not like an attack at the beginning but a polite encouragement for me to make my purchase decision.
  3. Trust Badges. They really helps assures the product quality and provides noticeable promotion (free shipping)

What can be improved:

1. I would rather have an estimated delivery date than days because I am not sure if 30 days are business days or regular, then I would have to count the arrival date. So I think having estimated arrival date would be more convenient for your customers.
  2. Color swatches. They are pretty hard for me to see the difference between variants, and the variant box is not very eye catching to me as well. Perhaps color swatches would be better options to show your customer color available and use image list to show different angles of the products (below ones).
  3. Spec-driven info. The table of the product’s specs lies between very big images and boxes of reviews so I could not find it at first. But yeah, spec-driven info is important for watches, so it should be in a rather center position in the Product Detail Page.

I know that you have spent a lot of time building and developing this page. With just a bit of tweaking, I think this page will increase tremendously in terms of performance. I recommend using PageFly as an intuitive page builder that would help you boost your page’s conversion rate. You can check out this article on how PageFly can help you create an effiecient product page. If you feel my comment helpful, please like and mark is as solution. Godspeed!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

your site is awesome. I like it.

Do you use paid ads or pure SEO?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
Twelvefortyfive
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Victor,

Yes, I am using PageFly but just for 2 featured products, not for the entire store.

Thank you for reviewing my store. I hope this was your honest review, not just a way to market PageFly.

Highly appreciated.

Regards,

0 Likes
Twelvefortyfive
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Alex,

I am using Paid ads. Thanks to the ads, I have decent traffic and decent "add to cart" numbers (5 Add to cart daily on average). Sadly though, no sales!

Thank you for reviewing my store. I hope this was your honest review, not just a way to market your app.

Highly appreciated.

Regards,

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @Twelvefortyfive,

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:

- Add CTA buttons for your banners. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602044082574.png

- You can try to combine the Halloween to the banner below. Because it will make your customer reach the product section faster. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602044354962.png

- You can try to add "Quickview" buttons to allow your customer to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602044472811.png

- Add Buy now button on your product pages. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1602044553452.png

- I think this description has to look more intuitive. For now, it looks quite messy. You can try to redesign this. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1602044604713.png

- I've seen many real-life product photos on your store like the two photos below, I think you need to find a way to show them on your homepage. 

I've seen your Instagram, you can post photos on Insta and create an Instagram gallery for your store to show the photos. And check out this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you create a gallery and make it shoppable. 

ConveyLego0612_6-1602044726267.png

ConveyLego0612_7-1602044755512.png

- You are selling electronic products, so you should have a clear guarantee for your customers. Need to make them feel safe and trustworthy when they buy your products. 

Add live chat support to answer them anytime. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @Twelvefortyfive !

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes