Honest store feedback

Patil
4 0 0

My store is kerassi.com and have had a lot of traffic recently and no conversions. Need some feedback please  

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @Patil,

Congratulations on launching your store!

I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

First impression on your homepage is that it is quite busy. That main image has a mouse over effect, there is snow falling and there is a pop up that blinks and changes as well. I wouldn't mind the snow if it was just on the homepage but it is on the product pages as well which I find distracting.

kerassi-home.png

The home page seems a little disconnected from the actual products. My expectation from the homepage is that you sell statement pieces. However, when I look at your products I also see many common clothing pieces such as petterned leggings or tie-dye shorts.

kerassi-collection.png

Clothing is a very saturated market. For example, with your leggings, there are already large, well-known companies offering this same thing. When a person is searching for this type of product in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes these locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local.

I would recommend researching and finding what is currently trending within clothing and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Patil, I hope you are doing great! here is the feedback:

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward to your customers for referring the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Patil ,

I don't know the reason but your website constantly refreshing in my browser. This is super annoying. If I were you, my first priority will be fixing this issue.

Also your review box seems empty. This create a fear. My recommendation is hide it until you got some real reviews.

Lastly your website lots of widgets. There is snowing, chat opens to fill whole screen, popups keep appearing. This distraction makes it super hard to look at products and have a good experience on your store. I don't know you have try to show lots of different screens on visitors but consider making your website more relax.

Best,

Onsite marketing & Customer support made easy for you: Growth Suite

Hi @Patil,

Congratulations on running a business on Shopify - It’s amazing that you can keep your business running during this difficult time. I can see all the time and effort you have put into building your store from scratch - you did a very good job there!

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, The banner is quite captivating, but you can improve it even more. As it draws the most attention from customers, you can make use of it with the following method:

• Placing a CTA button. CTA button will catch your customers’ will to shop, and directly link them to your Shop All page. Make a short, clear statement, for example “Shop now”, “Buy now” or “Check it out” to raise curiosity and lead to action.
  • Use a slideshow banner instead of one image. Slideshow allows you to showcase more of your collection/ safe-off promotion/ featured product. On each slide, you can place a distinguished CTA button that leads to different collections. 
  • Use the banner to lead the customers to collection page, not Win and Participate page. Customers go to your store to go shopping as their first priority, and the banner clearly ask them to “Shop our brand new styles”. It’s natural to let customers wonder around your store and check out available products first before asking them to submit information.  

PageFly_0-1609321736205.png

2, To promote your collection, using bespoke images can leave a better impression on your customers. Instead of using illustration that hardly represents neither your store nor your products, try using images of your best-selling products in each collection. This can help customers understand what your store is selling. Adding a secondary hover image for your collection to diversify the products can also be a great idea.

PageFly_1-1609321736199.png

3, Use “Load more” button instead of Pagination can also help you improve Conversion rate. Customers generally perceived pagination to be slow, and seeing more than a handful of pagination links would often discourage them from browsing the full product list. In other words, subjects tended to browse much less of the total product list on sites that use “Pagination” than on sites that have a “Load More” button. Using Pagination can reduce customers’ eagerness to explore all products available.

PageFly_2-1609321736187.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful in the upcoming New Year holiday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.