Hope I can get some feedback on my store.

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 1

Hey all,

I just launched my store after working on it for quite a while. I do not want to go full on ads before I get it checked by you guys! Already thanks for checking over it.

https://geomie.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Love the look of your store - very engaging. I adore your custom CTA button message in the promo image on the homepage. 

I noticed your Refund policy still contains default Shopify content. It might sabotage your SEO score due to the duplicate content issue. Make sure to write your own policy, which will also give you better control over the process - by the end of the day, you offer personalized items, so you cannot resell them after someone returns them. 

See the sample returns policy wording recommended for a store selling personalized products:

Returns on custom, handmade products that have had different customization options, including any configurations, inscriptions, or designs (such as engravings, stamps, monograms, embroidery, embossing, etching or carving) are as follows:

Notify the third-party seller within 14 days of receipt.

Due to personal configuration, inscription, or design on these products, the third-party seller is not required to accept returns or exchanges unless the products are damaged or defective upon arrival.

If there is a misspelling or error in the configuration, inscription, or design due to a mistake by the third-party seller, you are protected per the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee.

All product packaging (such as boxes) and if applicable; certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the item. Products missing all their applicable tags are not acceptable for return.

The product page looks excellent. Consider adding related items section to your product page as well - it will help you improve the average order value through cross-selling and also make people browse more items in your store. See how to cross sell with related items: https://apps.shopify.com/cross-sell

Social media - make sure to open the icons on your website in new tabs, so you don’t lose valuable traffic. Please check this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser 

Consider adding more written content to the website - ideally on a regular basis. Google loves written content, so blogging regularly can help you improve your SEO. Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO

About us page - consider adding this page. It can help you build trust and improve your conversion rate. It’s a great place to introduce yourself and tell your visitors who’s behind the scenes. This page is perfect for building trust, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to build a rapport with your customers. Trust plays a huge role for online shoppers - people love to know who they are buying from and a great About us page can help you earn extra points and improve your conversion rate. Make sure to add a photo of yourself and your team and tell your visitors some interesting fact about each of the team members. Please see 25 examples of engaging and creative About us pages.

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1282 75 275

Hey Geomie,

The logo needs some modification. Edit the font style and color combination for a much better and professional look. Apart from that, the following below mentioned pointers should be taken care of:

1. Adding some more social links apart from Facebook and Instagram will help enhance connectivity.
  2. Shift the newsletter to the footer instead as it occupies a lot of space.
  3. Utilize the newsletter space to add Instagram images for better brand promotion.
  4. Testimonials need to be added to strengthen customer trust and belief.
  5. Discounts need to be given for better customer engagement.
  6. Reviews need to be added below every product to improve customer choice.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store improves and achieves a lot of success in the days to come.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 1

Hey Maggie!

You bring up some very valid points and I have started to adjust these. Thank you very much for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 1

Hi Neha,

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to help me. Very much appreciated!

0 Likes

Thank you  - pleasure to help!

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1282 75 275

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
797 35 104

Hey @Koenmeij 

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

Ads will help you getting traffic but if your store will be engaging and interactive it will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. It will increase the conversion rate.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes