Hoping for some feedback for my website that lauched last a week ago.

Tourist
11 0 2

I am a web designer and programmer, so if there's anything technical that I could add please let me know. :) Clothesabyss.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a lot of empty white space in your footer and around the images on the homepage. I would also make a contact us page and remove that contact form from your homepage

2. The product images you use on your category pages don't seem to be product you sell. I would only use images of product you sell

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer.

4. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

5. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes