Hoping to receive some feedback on my store, opportunities to improve conversion rate

Sebastiaan
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi all,

After working on it and optimizing for over a year, I have the feeling we are becoming trapped in our own biases and in need of a fresh perspective. 

Our store is leapp.nl. Any advice from fellow ecommerce experts would be much appreciated

Regards,

Sebastian

0 Likes
Fawwaz
Excursionist
34 3 13

Hey @Sebastiaan

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

Hi @Sebastiaan 

This is PageFly. 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

You have a very nice and attractive store, however, I have some recommendations and hope that they can help you. 

1. Home page

1.1 Make the search field prominent and clear

The search field is one of the most important factors of a home page. It helps customers can search and find products, or anything in your store whenever they want. Currently, it was designed with white color and it's not easy to look at. So I recommend you should make it more outstanding.

1.2 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, you can add the search field to the menu. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add CTA buttons on the banner image

leapp - Refurbished Apple kopen_ Mét 2 jaar garantie 2020-11-20 08-49-10.png

You are investing in really good quality images, but it will be better for the CR if you add CTA buttons on them. 

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Add more products from each collection

Your store has 4 collections: Macbooks; iPhones; iMacs; iPads; then you should show some of the products from each collection on the home page so customers can view them immediately when they visit your home page for the first time. This helps to increase the conversion rate and good for the customer buying journey.

1.4 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

1.5 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer, but it is less attractive; therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

1.6 Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
Growave
Shopify Partner
894 24 277

Hi @Sebastiaan !

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
520 49 171

Hi @Sebastiaan

Have seen your store and it looks great. Congratulations!!!

However, I still have some comments for you:

- As you can see in this picture, there're two things that you need to care about:

+ 1 is the banner: when your customers see this banner, there are too many details on it, and your customer won't know where they need to focus on. 

+ 2 is the bar: you can see the fourth part is far away from others

ConveyLego0612_0-1605857567870.png

- On your homepage, I think you need to add a featured collection section or featured products section. 

- If you have reviews, I think you need to have a section to show these here. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1605858062901.png

- On your product pages, you should:

+ Add a sticky add to cart bar or a button that allows your customers to go up faster. 

+ Add Buy now button. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoice. It will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2994 172 547

Hello @Sebastiaan, I hope you are doing good! Great store & it's looking professional. You need to make some improvements. Here are some suggestions:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Display top sellers, new products on the homepage.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Sebastiaan
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks Fawwaz, I will definitely dive into Descrii to see if that could work for us!

0 Likes
Sebastiaan
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi PageFly,

Thanks for the feedack. I really like your tips on the sticky menu and also the one about the search bar. We will definitely look into that!

0 Likes
Sebastiaan
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey, many thanks for your feedback. It is true that reviews are a great way to persuade visitors. Will see if we can make our reviews stand out more.

0 Likes
Sebastiaan
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there, thanks for providing feedback. Sticky cart + buy now button; I like that idea! It's on the roadmap!

0 Likes