Hosting interactive book on myshopify store.

KumarSivalingam
1 0 0

I have created an HTML5 game and books. Currently i am hosting my interactive books and games in my other domain (not the domain which my shopify is). On the shopify store, I created a page and used iframe to have it on page. The interactive book sounds are not working. Hence, I am trying to see, I can bring the files (json, html files, asserts) Inside the shopify store and have the page works. So that. I can use password controller to control access to my page. 

The following is the interactive book, which i have on my store using iframe. Can any one help/suggest some ideas ? 

https://ipaatti.us/pages/plant-trees

0 Likes
ElliotHardy
1 0 0

Do you have a lot of books on educational topics there? I just thought that many students could use resource like that. This would be especially useful for children who need literature to write their assignments. Students who write literature essays might find many useful books of this type for themselves. There are websites like artscolumbia.org/free-essays/literature/ where you can find ready-made papers, but in any case, additional books will always help. You've created a great resource.

0 Likes