Your store looks great and well taken care of :) Great job!
Here are some things from my side:
1. When landing on your homepage, the background image seemed not that eye-catching and the white-colored content is not easy to read. You could try something that draws immediate attention and also have a call-to-action button, e.g. Shop now!
2. It is of great importance to show customers the shipping information, before checkout and before them having to enter all their personal information. Research has shown that it is no. 1 reason for abandoning carts.
3. Generate a potential customers email pool
-> The pop-up format is a great choice and there are many email pop-ups apps in the Shopify app store.
-> Don't forget to clearly mention your offering in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency, e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a $10 coupon code UNTIL 24 of February!"
-> Here is an interesting article on how to increase email signups: https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/08/05/increase-email-signups.
4. Start an advertising campaign, targeted to your Customers Personas, e.g. in facebook you can set up a pay-per-click campaign and target on specific user demographics and/or interests that apply to your store's target audience.
5. Remember to reach out to customers with abandoned carts, as they are potential customers of yours.
6. Last, but not least, don't overlook SEO, if you want your store to show up in the results of the search engines and get organic traffic. SEO may seem hard, as it requires your continuous and long-term commitment; yet, it's the only way in getting organic visitors in your store.
When you have paying customers:
Don't forget to always follow-up with them, after they've placed an order. Their feedback will help you with optimizing the customer experience and thus with possibly growing your customers base. Ask them what they think about your store by sending them a post-purchase NPS customer satisfaction survey.
Wish you all the best!
Hey @Tkatsmail, here is the feedback:-
1. Add attractive slider images in the first fold of the homepage.
2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
3. Add favicon- They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.
Other tools that you should add to make your store engaging and interactive:-
1. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
3. Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend.
4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. Also, it will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
6. You should add reviews or testimonials to build trust with other visitors. Add FAQ.
7. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
You can implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store. I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in and congratulations on launching your store!
It looks beautiful so far! Are all your products handmade, or are you using a Print on Demand service?
At first glance, I'd suggest adding a more lively slideshow image. Something that will grab your customers as soon as they access your store. If you don't have large amounts of photos handy, I'd suggest taking a look at the options on our Burst photo catalog. I'd also limit the text you have on this image, instead add a quick blurb of text below the slideshow image to share more about your brand.
Continuing with photography, I'd also recommend taking your own product images. Your pieces are so beautiful and fun, it would be nice to see this style come out more throughout your website. Product photography doesn't have to be expensive, our free course teaches you how to DIY while still maintaining that professional look.
I'd suggest editing your main menu to include the collection names. This makes for better user experience as your customers will be able to quickly navigate to the items they're interested in. Take a look at our tutorial here for how to set this up.
How are you currently marketing your store? If you haven't already, I'd highly suggest taking a look at the courses available on our Shopify Academy. These courses are all taught by leading industry experts to share their tips for success with your store.
If there's one thing I've learned while having my own store, it's that you'll never be done editing it and continuously improving. Just remember that done is better than perfect. You've already done the hardest thing by putting yourself and your store out there. Our support team, and the members of this community, will always be here to offer guidance and support for you.
Let us know if you have any further questions!
All the best,
Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution