How I can get quality traffic to my store related with my niche?

Tourist
4 0 0

Hi dears,

I know that all of you are busy, but would like to get your help regarding to my store. I started my store almost 4 months ago, but still cannot get more sales, www.lofthigher.com , this is my store address, can you please look at my store? I would like to know any mistakes that I have done. By the way, I could not get hight traffic and cannot decide which way would be better for me? I need your brilliant ideas, suggestions and friendly aids for my store. 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
495 29 117

Hi Sanani,

You have some of the really amazing travel electronics with you.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Drop the full page menu feature, it confuses a lot and navigating the site is difficult.
  2. Reduce the time of the pop ups you have on the site. I mean I just landed on the site and I was showered with so many pop ups with in 10 secs.
  3. Add phone number on your contact page.
  4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
  5. Your search box is hardly visible nor you have any menu link for the search page.  Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.
  6. Lastly, You have over 130 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my suggestions help you make some sales.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Shopify Partner
815 28 226

Hi Sanani,

The featured image on your homepage "let's start an adventure" has no immediate connection with the products you are selling. The tagline would match a store selling an outdoor or camping gear, so that can be a little misleading, which may affect your conversion rate. I recommend working on branding and designing strong content on the homepage, welcoming the visitor, showing what you are offering, and then prompting them to buy. That's the best way to design a sales funnel. 

If you need help or coaching how to do it, let me know, and I'd be happy to help. 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for your valuable time, I will take into the consideration whole aspects that you mentioned.

@neha-sparq wrote:

Hi Sanani,

You have some of the really amazing travel electronics with you.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Drop the full page menu feature, it confuses a lot and navigating the site is difficult.
  2. Reduce the time of the pop ups you have on the site. I mean I just landed on the site and I was showered with so many pop ups with in 10 secs.
  3. Add phone number on your contact page.
  4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
  5. Your search box is hardly visible nor you have any menu link for the search page.  Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.
  6. Lastly, You have over 130 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my suggestions help you make some sales.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

@Rockpapercopy wrote:

Hi Sanani,

The featured image on your homepage "let's start an adventure" has no immediate connection with the products you are selling. The tagline would match a store selling an outdoor or camping gear, so that can be a little misleading, which may affect your conversion rate. I recommend working on branding and designing strong content on the homepage, welcoming the visitor, showing what you are offering, and then prompting them to buy. That's the best way to design a sales funnel. 

If you need help or coaching how to do it, let me know, and I'd be happy to help. 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

Thanks for your valuable time, I will take into the consideration whole aspects that you mentioned, what could you offer for the quality traffic? Do you think that working on content for a long time would be beneficial? 

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 6

We are having the same kind of issues.  After 4 months we have sold 1 item, out of our ebay listings, and probably be accident as there have been zero sales since. We are getting several hundred "sessions" daily but none go beyond the home page.  How sessions equates to visitors is terribly vague and if there is a relationship, then we are not getting "visitors" with any intention of buying anything.

We are really at wits end as there is no reasonable help for newbies that do not understand how to make things like SEO, keywords, ads etc etc work.  We are NOT going to spend $1000's of dollars gambling on things that we have no idea will work.  And the Guru's here seem to think taht we understand and know what they know and that is just not the case.

Sorry for the rant, but we are REALLY frustrated!!

2 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Yes, it seems we are sharing same feelings, but for me no one will give us exact solutions, because there is not specific solution for the specific business model. They can just show us the ways, after that we have to analyse every single way to create our own way which will be best for our business, for me spending 1000s to the ads without being known around at least 1000-2000 people, ads will be Gambling, you can create communication with certain amount of people and start to sell with ads, otherwise it is completely Gambling. Good luck to you too, hopefully at the end we will also share same feelings in a good way. Have a nice day.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

try to work for one niche category, your store is not really clear! much random products ! and so much pop'up like you use ad's on your store .. take one speciality niche and work for it, so targeted and interested people will visit your store everyday for see new products ! 

1 Like
Excursionist
24 0 6

Yes.  I have been reading a lot of these kinds of posts and see responses that do not offer much in the way of actual advice on how to do the things they say are necessary.  Many are very vague on how to actually implement the changes they suggest.  It is almost as if these solutions are some sort of secret.

We have decided to try to hire a Shopify expert thru the admin page and see what we can learn and what help we can get.  We are not able to do this by ourselves and need to ask for help.  While we have a small budget and are self funded, if we are going to succeed, we need the advice of someone who can lead us.  When our funds are depleted and we have had no success, we will close the store and move on to something else.

1 Like