We have recently opened our website on February 7th of 2020. The sales we obtained were through family and friends, which was nice, and through our google analytics we seen so far we have driven 800 users to our site. We're working on our site to obtain our 1st traffic into conversion sale before, or once we hit 1000 users. I'm guessing we need to drive more traffic to understand if we're driving the right traffic to our site, or if customer doesn't like the product. The site name is theiridebrand.com and would greatly appreciate anyone's feedback on our site and if our product is appealing? Please honest opinions.
After your comment leave your website name and I will provide feedback as well. Let's help each other grow our businesses!!
Hey The Iride Brand,
The numbers clearly indicate that the visitors are interested. However, for your first sale, you need to work on some flaws which are present in your store as mentioned below:
May the future bring a lot of fortune and good luck for you.
Great hero banner, it gives an impression of dynamic luxurious streetwear, however, once you slide down a little, the homepage looks empty and unfinished.
Here are some tips that might help you improve:
First, you have to be aware that selling T-shirts is not unique. Roughly saying, probably 15% of Shopify stores sell in that exact same niche. Be ready to face lots of competitors, Make sure you work on your business plan and understand for yourself why a person has to buy a T-shirt for 15 bucks instead of going to local Target? Once you have that set, let people know as well. Highlight your advantages and why it is the best thing a person can find online.
When you have that, you can adjust your site to that.
1. The very first thing you want is a positive user experience. For that, make your site user -friendly, add some tools to ease the process of purchase.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing foe a company is the customers:)
Add reviews to create social proof on your site. I would love to read other people's opinion on the product before paying for it.
Use Growave for Reviews and Social Login for free:)
2 Think about the prices.
I think you understand that there are brands that sell T-shirt for 5 bucks. Find something that distinguishes your brand from them. Also, consider adding a bigger variety of clothing, such as baseball shirts or baggy T-shirts, something that is trendy now.
3 Use navigation bar to give your visitors quick access to essential links. If you want to keep it clean then implement it in drop down version.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.
I wish you the best of luck!
Hi @Theiridebrand ,
I had quick look at your website and can see that the design is wonderful. Also the collection of the products is too good.
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. I think Favicon is transparent as It's not visible when the website is in Browser's Active tab but as soon as tab is switched the favicon shows up. You can make Favicon opaque so that it can be visible :)
2. Add information about shipping, refund and privacy policies, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
@Theiridebrand, Here is the feedback for your store:-
1. Add a header menu. It seems to be missing.
3. Make your store easy to navigate.
4. Provide contact information throughout the website.
5. Increase the engagement on your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to convert the traffic into paying customers. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
6. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
7. Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
8. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
This is Song Fei from Abandoned Cart Web Push Team. I think our app can help you with this problem.
You may recall how many times you visit a website,add products into the cart, and then leave the website. Yes. abandoned cart has always been a headache for most Shopify merchants. Web push notification- a great retargeting methods is able to solve this problem and turn these abandoned carts into revenue. Help Shopify store owner recapture the lost sales and increase the conversion rate.
With our app, you are able to include discount info in your webpush message to your subscribers. They will be seeing a discount popup (discount widget) in your website after they clicked on the web push. They can copy the discount code from the pop-up and to use it to checkout right away. You can test different incentive offers/promotions to your subscribers to see which one can generate the highest conversion rate.
You can find more instuction here: https://apps.shopify.com/abandoned-cart-web-push?utm_source=shopify&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=so...
First, let me say, that your store looks neat and modern, it is well optimized for mobile devices and the photos of your products are clear and professionally-taken. Great job :)
Some things you could consider trying for turning visitors into customers:
1. It is of great importance to show customers the shipping information, before checkout and before them having to enter all their personal information. Research has shown that it is no. 1 reason for abandoning carts.
2. Reach out to customers with abandoned carts, as they are potential customers of yours.
3. Generate a potential customers email pool
-> Here is an interesting article on how to increase email signups: https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/08/05/increase-email-signups.
When you have paying customers:
Don't forget to always follow-up with them, after they've placed an order. Their feedback will help you with optimizing the customer experience and thus with possibly growing your customers base. Ask them what they think about your store by sending them a post-purchase NPS customer satisfaction survey.
Wish you all the best!
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|