How am I doing?

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi All,

I have a t-shirt eCommerce shop (SHOCKING, right?) named 11 of Twelve. I'd appreciate your honest and actionable feedback. Thanks!!

www.11ofTwelve.com

James

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
419 42 140

Hi @11ofTwelve

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:

- Your banners need to have meaning. Show your inspirational messages via your banners. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603159722318.png

- Maybe you can try to highlight your title here. And add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1603159991298.png

- Have seen your Instagram gallery, but it seems quite simple with only 4 photos.

I check your Instagram account and it has much good content and many product photos. So I think you can create a shoppable Instagram gallery. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one. It has a free plan for you to try it. 

- I think your product pages have some things to improve:

+ You can have a product slider to make your product pages look more cleaner. 

+ Do something to let your customers know what products are sold out before they click on.

+ Add Buy now button. 

+ Add Sticky add to cart

ConveyLego0612_3-1603160645538.png

Also, some problems here

ConveyLego0612_5-1603161077460.png

- Maybe you can add more content for your About Us page. 

- You can consider adding live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to do chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Notification can help you do that. Also, it's totally free.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @11ofTwelve !

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1547 77 263

Hello @11ofTwelve, here is the suggestions and improvements that you can work on:- 

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

- Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

3. You should make your store more engaging. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

4.  You can display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews on the homepage.

5. Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

VERY helpful. Thanks so much. I've already made a few changes. Any additional insights in how to pull off these would be appreciated:

- I think your product pages have some things to improve:

+ You can have a product slider to make your product pages look more cleaner. 

+ Do something to let your customers know what products are sold out before they click on.

+ Add Buy now button. 

+ Add Sticky add to cart

0 Likes