My website is www.girluxe.co.uk & I have launched a beauty subscription box business this month. I have got off to a great start with over 100 subscribers in the last week alone, but I know my site looks unprofessional, which won’t be helping my conversion rate.
Any tips???? Thank you so much in advance
I love the idea of the beauty subscription, such a nice little treat each month. I order the beauty advent calendars every year so It’s definitely something I’d sign up to.
feedback from me would be is that I don’t think your branding is clear. Such as colours, fonts etc. The picture of the wrapping doesn’t match the vibe of your brand maybe.
Can you have a section about brands you are loving that particular month?
Maybe a section too on previous boxes and trends in the beauty market?
Client testimonials on there are great, gives the buyer confidence!
Hope this is all ok! The very best of luck
Hello @girluxe I hope you are doing great?
I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and ecommerce marketer.
I have visited and reviewed your website and just as you opined, the current status of your store in unprofessional and is likely to turn off potential buyers because overall, every section of your store has to be optimized and these includes:
* Banner and slide
* Footer which should contain
- contact us
- About us
- Privacy and Pilicy
- Subscription FAQ
Admitting the fact that your store needs improvement is a good thought. Taking the next step is the best thing you would do. Get it done here.
If you find this helpful, kindly like it.
You see it as solution? Kindly Tick as solution and move forward
Congratulations on your start with over 100 followers - it’s an impressive number within just a week! I have spent time wandering around your store, and I can see all the hard work and love you have put into it. I like how the site looks simple, yet charming and alluring in turquoise color.
As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:
1, The Testimonials section is not intelligible.
2, Add more information in the footer. Footer can help improve a website’s overall usability, so we can make use of it by considering adding these kinds of information:
3, Product page is not well informed. You can consider adding these information:
If you are looking for a professional template for beauty products, here is an example that you can refer to: https://pagefly.link/EjhCzeNK
Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.
Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!
Hello @girluxe, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions:
- Add a footer menu. It includes quick links like privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy.
- Improvise the product descriptions:
- Add reviews on the home page or product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!