How can I improve my website? motleymuseboutique.com

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
motleymuseboutique.com

Please give me honest criticism on my website. Is their anything that you think I can improve? Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 112 211

Hi @Adrienne27 ,

Happy New Year!

Hope you are doing good!

Few suggestions for your store :

1. Many unwanted section please remove them as it lower the site loading speed.

2. Footer need completely redesign.

3. Product images not properly cropped.

4. Two video not need as it affect the site speed.

5. Header not properly design.

Many more things we can discuss feel free to get in touch if you need any help.

Thanks and Regards

Perennial Solution

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Motleymuseboutique,

The search bar should be shifted on the right beside the login and shopping cart for a more defined and logical look. Other points to be remembered are as follows:

1. Add a unique and attractive central banner for a more professional site layout and theme.
  2. The collections are not properly visible due to a black background.
  3.  Apart from product reviews, testimonials also need to be added for better brand promotion.
  4. Instagram images must be added for better site advertising.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store improves and generates a lot more sales for you very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted

Hi Adrienne27, 
I have just visited your online store. I just want to give you some feedback to make your website better. 

1. Rearrange your Home page: 

I see that your home page contains a lot of content, so your site visitor can get confused. You should rearrange your sections to make clear for visitors. 

For example, you can add slider or video just under the header to let people know what you are selling and highlight your unique selling points.
Then, you should consider deleting some sections that are not necessary to show on the Homepage.
2. Improve your page loading speed. 
Your page loading speed is quite low for both mobile and desktop views. You can check your page loading time via Google Page Speed Insight and get improvement suggestions.  

zs.png

I hope the above feedback is helpful for your online store <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi Adreine, 

I love the idea that you are offering, it is quite unique and entertaining to be in. I can for sure tell that you put a lot of time and effort there. 

Here are some notes that I took while browsing around your site. In my opinion, you have to focus on editing the homepage mainly. 

the homepage is overloaded. 

You have to focus on the most important information there and draw customers' attention there. If you keep everything on one page, visitors can easily get overwhelmed with the amount of information and at the end not even find what they were looking for. 

1) I suggest leaving the upcoming drawing section. Make the images bigger, since there are only 2 of them, you have the freedom to play around with it more. Maybe even do a hero banner. 

2)The banners that you used are very colorful and nice. I only recommend splitting them like here 

Screenshot_10.png

3)The part with the Referral explanation can be replaced by Loyalty and Rewards apps. That way, it will be compactly displayed in a floating widget or pop up. 

Our app Growave offers such function along with 10 other great features.

4)Fan favorites collection can be gathered in one slider and will take up to 10 times less space. 

5)The testimonial section is better in a smaller badge. You can set up automatic listing of reviews, and they will look more presentable. 

6)The rest of the information is suggested to have as a separate blog page. You can link that blog page to your navigation bar and have it in quick access as well. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please click on the "like" down below.  

I wish you the best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
Thank you for all your help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
Thanks for helping me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
Thanks for helping.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes