How can I increase sales???

ShirtPlugs
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, I have recently upgraded my store ShirtPlugs.com, with new styles and layout and have been open for a few months now... How is the store now and is there anything you would suggest I change to improve my site and make it more user friendly and make them want to buy??? How can I get more sells?!? Are there anything apps that increase sells or do you have any people/ blogs or website links I could use that can drive more sells or does ads for you??? Would you shop from the store, why or why not??? Thanks in advance I LOVE YOU, shirtplugs.com

0 Likes
masaoumi
Excursionist
12 1 1

Hi @ShirtPlugs 

The first thing I noticed is that your is is extremely slow; I wouldn't worry about sales yet until you've boosted your site speed. There are too many popups, your images are probably too high a resolution and you probably have too many apps running which is making your site really slow, which is the first major thing which will put off sellers. 

I can help you personally, if you'd like

Masaoumi

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
784 98 252

Hey @ShirtPlugs,

You've got a cool logo, website and product, great potential here!

You've got a lot going on upon first arrival, too many things vying for your visitors attention all at once, it's overwhelming.

shirt-home.png

Getting rid of a lot of these things will also help with your store speed, which is on the slow side.

Your social media icons in both the header and the footer of your store don't link to your pages, they are linked to instagram.com and facebook.com. I would add that in, people want to check things out before they buy and one of the first places they are going to look is social media.

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

0 Likes
ShirtPlugs
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback, I will definitely be looking to
implement some of the suggestions you made... I give you two thumbs up!!!
Shruti_J
Excursionist
38 0 11

Hey @ShirtPlugs, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your store is taking a lot of time to load which is really bad as the customers might not wait that long and also your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
ShirtPlugs
Tourist
3 0 1
No this is what I call feedback!!! Thanks for taking the time out to help!!!
0 Likes
Joanamu
Tourist
10 0 3

Nice site, though the site is a bit slow. I also noticed you have a lot of pop ups, and can turn off potential customers.

Kindly check out this free webclass on how to fully optimize your funnel, your sales funnel meaning the path  your prospects take and interact with your site.

You need to understand your funnel so you can identify the holes in the funnel  (the places where prospects drop out and never convert.)

Here's what you'll learn:-

How to ETHICALLY steal over $1,000,000 worth of marketing hacks from your competitor... for under $100.

How to clone your competitor’s proven online sales system in less than 10 minutes.

How to get the exact same customers, who are going to your competitor’s websites, to go to YOURS instead

Check it out HERE

0 Likes
Christopher77
Tourist
5 0 0

Increasing traffic is a primary need for early Shopify stores. I checked your website which looks good, but I would suggest a few improvements that can help increase sales.

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

2. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

4. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

5. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

6. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

Coming to your question: Are there anything apps that increase sells or do you have any people/ blogs or website links I could use that can drive more sells or does ads for you???  Please visit Selling better on Shopify blog by ModeMagic: Tips, advice and guides on optimizing your store experience and sales.

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
894 24 277

Hi @ShirtPlugs !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes