How can I increase sales???

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, I have recently upgraded my store ShirtPlugs.com, with new styles and layout and have been open for a few months now... How is the store now and is there anything you would suggest I change to improve my site and make it more user friendly and make them want to buy??? How can I get more sells?!? Are there anything apps that increase sells or do you have any people/ blogs or website links I could use that can drive more sells or does ads for you??? Would you shop from the store, why or why not??? Thanks in advance I LOVE YOU, shirtplugs.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 1

Hi @ShirtPlugs 

The first thing I noticed is that your is is extremely slow; I wouldn't worry about sales yet until you've boosted your site speed. There are too many popups, your images are probably too high a resolution and you probably have too many apps running which is making your site really slow, which is the first major thing which will put off sellers. 

I can help you personally, if you'd like

Masaoumi

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @ShirtPlugs,

You've got a cool logo, website and product, great potential here!

You've got a lot going on upon first arrival, too many things vying for your visitors attention all at once, it's overwhelming.

shirt-home.png

Getting rid of a lot of these things will also help with your store speed, which is on the slow side.

Your social media icons in both the header and the footer of your store don't link to your pages, they are linked to instagram.com and facebook.com. I would add that in, people want to check things out before they buy and one of the first places they are going to look is social media.

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback, I will definitely be looking to
implement some of the suggestions you made... I give you two thumbs up!!!
Highlighted
Tourist
38 0 11

Hey @ShirtPlugs, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your store is taking a lot of time to load which is really bad as the customers might not wait that long and also your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
No this is what I call feedback!!! Thanks for taking the time out to help!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Nice site, though the site is a bit slow. I also noticed you have a lot of pop ups, and can turn off potential customers.

Kindly check out this free webclass on how to fully optimize your funnel, your sales funnel meaning the path  your prospects take and interact with your site.

You need to understand your funnel so you can identify the holes in the funnel  (the places where prospects drop out and never convert.)

Here's what you'll learn:-

How to ETHICALLY steal over $1,000,000 worth of marketing hacks from your competitor... for under $100.

How to clone your competitor’s proven online sales system in less than 10 minutes.

How to get the exact same customers, who are going to your competitor’s websites, to go to YOURS instead

Check it out HERE

0 Likes