How can shopify help me with my website ?

Solved
anukulmow
2 0 0

hey everyone i want to know how can a store on shopify can help me with my blog i run a blog on anime topic can i start a store on shopify 

check out my anime blog here. My Otaku World

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @anukulmow 

The blog is really informative and nice. I as an anime lover myself totally enjoyed the information there and I think it is a great way to get your audience on your Shopify site. Just make sure you make research on what exactly to sell. 

Once you create a site, post it here and the community members will gladly give some feedback to you. 

My answer is yes,  Shopify will definitely work great for offering anime related things to your audience. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
733 73 131

Hi @anukulmow,

Hyde here from Shopify. That's a great website! Very well-presented, and lots of lovely information on anime.

Shopify is an e-Commerce platform, so it's primarily aimed at people who want to set up their own, branded online store for selling products - and to sell on other channels as well.

Do you have products you'd like to sell? If not, you could possibly look into dropshipping. This allows you to source products from other suppliers and sell them on your store. There's more information on that here.

For an introduction to what Shopify can offer you, there's a guide right here, and we have a free 14-day trial you can use to see if it's the right fit for you - you can sign up right here!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog