How did FashionNova do it??!!

3 0 0
Ok seriously. Either I’m impatient or my store sucks lol here is some info . I’ve only had the store up for a week. I have 100 followers on IG and 300 on Facebook. Total of 500 sessions .
1 sale, 7 checkouts. I sell clothing and jewelry. Check out my website! DLDDesigns.com . I feel like I’m getting sessions, but i feel like customers don’t even go passed the original page. Idk what I’m doing wrong. My niche is 18-45 women into online shopping. I need advice. I do ads on IG and Facebook. I get a lot of likes, but that’s pretty much it. :( I spend about $5-$20 per ad. How did these big brand names take over?! I’m looking into influencers as well.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
438 19 51

Hey @DevinD 

Your store is lacking engagement. You should increase engagement on your store which will help you to engage the visitors who come to your store and convert them into prospective or paying customers. It also enhances their browsing experience and if your store will engaging then visitors tend to spend more time on the store and are expected to perform actions. You should start using a loyalty program and a referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. 

What more you can do to increase engagement and conversions on your store and implement a loyalty program. You can definitely ask. We would love to help.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
757 47 174

Hey Dlddesigns,
Getting views surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an e-commerce
  3. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

4. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

5. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://dlddesigns.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Trailblazer
220 17 63

Hi there,

Congrats on your store.

There are a few things that I found out.

1. When I go to your website, I instantly got half of the page covered with the discount wheel and I also got another pop-up asking me to leave an email. If you still want to keep both, please consider increasing the delay to 60 and 120. I personally believe that email pop-up is just enough, and you are providing users with a discount for them to use on the first order, which is great.

2. Product pages are constructed pretty well, you got the essential. But I see that the timer is set to 15 minutes, if you really believe in the power of that countdown, try to increase it and don't make it very obvious for users to identify that it is fake. Please consider using 1:37 or 49, not 1:00, 50, 60

3. Images for items are just changed color of the same photo, I mean it is not that bad, but when you grow later, consider providing users with photos from different angles and close up photos, not the same photon in different colors

4. You've mentioned your social media, don't forget to place social media icons on your website footer.

growave4dldd.png

I really hope it helps :)

Good luck

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> I am unable to find your website social media page links. You can add your website social media page links under website.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank you so much! Do you suggest I invest in a premium theme for engagement. Now that you pointed it out, my site is kinda boring lol
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
438 19 51

Hey @DevinD 

To maximize engagement you should start using a loyalty program, web push notifications, email marketing automation. It helps to engage your visitors and convert them. This is how you can increase conversions. You can install an app for that. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank you so much. Do you think I should also change the theme
0 Likes
Astronaut
757 47 174

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
151 19 29

Hi, @DevinD!

Sophia here from Shopify. I can see that you've received some great feedback from the Community here already. If you have any questions about how to implement any of these suggestions, please let me know and I'd be happy to help. In the meantime, I do have a few suggestions of my own to share:

• Use high resolution images. Several of the images on your home page appear blurry, and the slideshow images aren't all the same size which is causing big gaps of whitespace in some cases. It's a good idea to check the image size recommendations for your particular theme or ask the theme developer if you can't find them listed anywhere. If you can't find higher resolution versions of the images you already have, consider using free stock photos from a service like Burst instead.
  • Conduct a content review. I recommend running through the website to catch any areas that you might have forgotten to customize. For example, there's a button in the middle section of the home page under "SHOP TOPS" that still says "Add a button". If customers notice this, they may think the website is still under construction or wasn't put together by a professional which can affect their trust in your business.
  • Customize your refund policy. The default refund policy includes some products that your store might not sell, so you'll need to edit the policy to ensure it makes sense to your customers. For example, your customers might get confused when they read that, "perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned," since your store doesn't sell these items anyways. If you want to customize the refund policy beyond removing mention of products you don't sell, check out our blog post on How to Implement a Return Policy That's a Win for Both You and Your Customers.
  • Edit the placement of your third-party app icons. The chat icon and rewards program icon are currently overlapping in the bottom right-hand corner. You should be able to move one of these to a different corner so that customers can easily access either one.
  • Customize your product titles and descriptions. Using the supplier's title and descriptions can work once in a while, but often the titles are too long and the descriptions aren't relevant. This product page is a great example. In this case, the product name "Classic Mix Round Ball Bow Elephant Heart Flower Owl Love Pearl Bead Stud Earrings" could be simplified to something like "Classic Stud Earrings"
  • Edit the SEO for each product. Shopify automatically fills out the search engine preview information for you based on your product's title and description, but you can take a look at it and adjust it to better suit search engine results if necessary.

Here are a couple other resources I'd recommend taking a look at while you're working on your store:

You're doing a great job so far, and I hope that these tips and resources will come in handy for you. I'm here if you have any questions!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes