How do I get started

BabyD
1 0 0

Can anyone contact me about how do I get started please and thank you so much 

0 Likes

Hi @BabyD 

Clayton Bates here from Shopify experts. 

It really demands on what you're trying to achieve?

I have some helpful videos below on Shopify Tutorials etc. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YqJGCe7aLq4qBv8S4jFDg/videos

Hope they help 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. It's great to hear you're looking to make a start on Shopify!

Do you have anything in mind for what your business might sell? If you're still unsure we have a great guide on finding some in-demand products here.

Would this be your first attempt at starting an online business? If so, I'd recommend checking out our introductory resources, starting a free 14-day trial with us, and enrolling in our courses over at Shopify Compass, where you will be brought through the very basics right up to more advanced eCommerce techniques. 

Let me know your thoughts! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hey @BabyD,

A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

We just released a video today showing you 5 winning products you could start selling today, this should help you get started.

I'd also recommend giving this video a watch, we walk you through which platforms are good and why, we identify common mistakes we see and also give a lot of helpful tips on how to create a successful dropship store. No course needed, all free info :).

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @BabyD How are you doing?

I am Johnson, a professional Shopify developer, manager and digital marketer with over 4 years of experience.

I can see that you are looking for an experienced shopify developer who can help you and mentor you to get started on your shopify project.
I am an experienced and professional shopify developer with over 4 years of experience and I have successfully delivered many shopify dropshipping store designs for different clients based on different niches such as Clothing, Jewelries, Skincare, Pets and more.

I can be of vital help for you on your proposed career/ambition.
For one on one discussion and sharing of details, kindly message/contact me 

0 Likes