How do I look?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have opened the store and had a few sales come through, I have been advertising in rooms on Facebook and stuff but before I get going on google and other platforms I want to make sure that the site looks good and is inviting to look around. Any feedback would be amazing, thank you in advance. Eyespycollectibles.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @gearofwar1984 

Personally I wouldn't start out advertising with paid methods in this niche. Great opportunity to do organic (free) marketing. I've personally generated nearly a million dollars in revenue organically in the collectables niche and understand that sometimes the profit margins aren't that great. So organic is normally the best way. 

As for your website you really want to give someone a great feeling on your website. Build a connection. Why did you start collecting etc ? I also think your theme isn't the best for this niche. Here is some videos I did on some awesome themes and apps. View HERE 

Overall good start. I'll DM you on Instagram with a more detailed website review. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1497 93 330

Hey Eyespycollectibles,

Few Sales are coming,that means visitors are interested in your store.However,you need to improve your store a little bit to make it look upto the mark. Following modifications can be done to make your store look even more great:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. Logo looks quite plain.Kindly change its colour combination and text style .
  3. I would love to see a Account login/signin system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. 
  4. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  5. Kindly elaborate your 'about us' section some more.
  6. Discounts must be given for better customer to draw customer attention.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store receives much more success in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hey buddy..good niche and store
However I would advise you to remove the powered by shopify on your stores footer
If you need help feel free to reach out to me or anyone who can guide you do that.
0 Likes