How do i remove the pop ups from my website

MadamOri
2 0 0

Hi there, i have tried to disable all the pop ups from my site, is anyone able to please review and advise if they know how i can disable this please?

kind regards,

Madam Ori

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
679 68 90

Hey, @MadamOri!

My name is Ash and I work at Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community Forums! 

I understand you're trying to remove all the popups from your website, and I'm happy to look into this with you and lend a hand. In order to help out, I'll need to get a bit more information regarding the popups you're looking to remove. Please reply back to this post and provide the following information: 

• Please reply with a link to your online store so I can take a look at the popups on my end.
  • What theme is your store using?
  • How many popups are you trying to remove? 
  • Where are they appearing on your store? 
  • Are there any steps I need to take to make them appear? 
  • How were these added in the first place? (were they added by a technician, an app, or possibly built into your theme?)
  • Please send over a screenshot of the popups so I know what to look for.

I look forward to receiving the above information, and that should help get us pointed in the right direction for removing the popups in question. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MadamOri
2 0 0
Hi there,

It’s www.madamori.com please take a look and let me see what you think please.

If there is anything else I need to provide please let me know and I’ll share accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Alexandria
0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
679 68 90

Hey, @MadamOri!

Ash here again. Thank you for getting back to me with a link to your site. 

I opened your website and did some exploring. I saw a birthday-themed popup upon entering your shop, as well as an email signup pop up in the bottom right corner. Are these the only two popups you're trying to remove? By inspecting the page, it appears that those two popups are being generated by the application Klaviyo. You should be able to disable these two popups from within that application. 

If there are additional popups other than those two, or if you're unable to remove the two mentioned above within the Klaviyo app, could you please reply back here and include the rest of the information requested in my previous post? Those pieces of information will be greatly helpful in identifying where the popups in question are coming from, and how to remove them. Once I have that information, I'll be able to dig in a bit deeper and determine our next best steps.

Thank you, and looking forward to hearing back. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes