How do you turn landing page store viewers into customers ?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

many can view your site but thats not enough how do you make them into customers my store is weshalo.com thanks !!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Weshalo_World 

Couple important things you need to think about if you want to convert visitors into customers. 

1. Good Feeling About Your Website 

Images of peoples faces smiling helps to give someone that really good feeling. 

2. Build Trust 

You want to add reviews and build out your website to make the visitor feel like you care about your brand. 

• About Page That Builds Connection 
  • Blogs (at least three that solve problems) 

Note: If you don't have many reviews some themes like this one HERE allow you to add 3-4 reviews that will display on every product page. This will help until you can build up enough reviews to build trust. 

3. General Flow of website 

Its really important to have a good flowing website. Make life easy for the visitor. An example is your home page doesn't flow well. I'd maybe flow it like this. 

• Slideshow Image (1 only) Image of people smiling wearing your products 
  • Collection List (3) Nice images 
  • Popular Products (8 Max)
  • Reviews (3-4) 
  • Image With Text (bit about your story) link to about page
  • Instagram Feed (Only if you have awesome images there)
  • Best Sellers (4) 

Overall you're of to a good start keep up the good work. I can also send you an extremely detailed free view HERE if interested. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi Clayton, thankyou for taking time to answer my question yesterday and recommend suggestions that i can use to improve the website ,i have taken note

and look forward to implement some of the views on the - General Flow of website part , .

On the link you sent me about the theme change suggestion that is good the only challenge of changing a theme im asking what you have added to your site and doing all the changes does it not affect things like codes images being redited ,because i recently got into an issue with google shopping after i changed my logo ,because of changing the logo i had to lock the account and had it have the opening soon page ,so that all the the models will have the new logo on it took 3days after opening google shopping then suspended my account till now so my question is if you are changing themes they should automatically sync everything you had in your previous theme or else it will affect merchants ,if you have ever changed a theme before did you have to go through a manual process or automatic 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Weshalo_World wrote:

Hi Clayton, thankyou for taking time to answer my question yesterday and recommend suggestions that i can use to improve the website ,i have taken note

and look forward to implement some of the views on the - General Flow of website part , .

On the link you sent me about the theme change suggestion that is good the only challenge of changing a theme im asking what you have added to your site and doing all the changes does it not affect things like codes images being redited ,because i recently got into an issue with google shopping after i changed my logo ,because of changing the logo i had to lock the account and had it have the opening soon page ,so that all the the models will have the new logo on it took 3days after opening google shopping then suspended my account till now so my question is if you are changing themes they should automatically sync everything you had in your previous theme or else it will affect merchants ,if you have ever changed a theme before did you have to go through a manual process or automatic 

No dramas at all. I love helping people out. I use to struggle badly back in 2014 and a few people really helped me back then. 

Awesome. As for the theme. Would need to do the site again but it shouldn't effect the code or google shopping. If you ever switch themes its going to manual process but in the long run its better to have a website focused on converting visitors into customers. 

Cheers 

Clayton

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Getting traffic and attention with no discernable conversion can be frustrating.

1. Host Giveaways

Award your visitors by engaging them in regular contests. That way they'll keep coming back for more, and if they feel they have something to gain by sticking with you, what started as random visits will turn into fruitful customer relations.

2. Develop a System For Turning Subscribers into Customers

Use the information your subscribers give you to your advantage. If you have their email addresses for example, do a follow up experience review. 

Take the chance to make them feel special by crafting personal emails instead of empty chain ones. 

3. Optimize Landing Pages

Creating effective landing pages will seriously impact your conversion rate and prevent "bouncing".

Smarketly Page Builder Editor App is a great tool to help you with this!

4. Capturing Headings

Don't be afraid to go into keyword searches to make sure you get your audience's attention. If your customers see something they think applies to them, chances are, you'll get those conversions you're craving.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Weshalo_World ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop  

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

as a starter you cannot put offers , not unless you that cash to offer discounts and free offers as well , but the blog is there you can take a look .

https://weshalo.com/ 

0 Likes