Hi @PvtCole , I'm from PageFly team.
I have to say that, I really like your website, it looks very intuitive. And here's what I like about your store.
1. You have a sticky header, which is good for navigation. When people scroll down your pages, they can easily navigate to other pages.
2. Your homepage has great banners, CTA, enough Images with text content to help people learn more about your store.
3. Your product pages are great with custom request fields and a lot of variant images, which is good because it can help visitors have an overview of your products from many angles before making final purchasing decisions.
However, I have some suggestions for your store and I hope it can help you a little bit.
1. Add a favicon for your store. A favicon is a small image or icon on the address bar when people surf your site. When you have a favicon, your website will look more unique.
2. Consider adding "Shipping Policy" in the footer menu. People will care a lot about Shipping and Refund information before actually buying your products, so you can add that part in the footer menu.
3. Pay attention to the resolution of this GIF. I mean the GIF is great but when I use a laptop or desktop with a bigger screen, the image doesn't look so good, so you can consider optimizing the image
And that's all, that's my feedback. Your store is good. It just needs some minor changes.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!
I like the clean look it has.
Here are some very minor things I've noticed:
Pic #1: Could use some periods where the highlight is.
Pic #2 and #3: Not sure if you forgot to update it from Corinthian to Dilemma, or if that is intentional.
Hello @PvtCole, I hope you are doing well! the store looks good. Here are some suggestions:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- Add a Favicon.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!