How does my website look?

PvtCole
1 0 0

My Website 

What are some suggestions to improve my website?

0 Likes

Hi @PvtCole , I'm from PageFly team.

I have to say that, I really like your website, it looks very intuitive. And here's what I like about your store.

1. You have a sticky header, which is good for navigation. When people scroll down your pages, they can easily navigate to other pages.

2. Your homepage has great banners, CTA, enough Images with text content to help people learn more about your store.

3. Your product pages are great with custom request fields and a lot of variant images, which is good because it can help visitors have an overview of your products from many angles before making final purchasing decisions.

However, I have some suggestions for your store and I hope it can help you a little bit.

1. Add a favicon for your store. A favicon is a small image or icon on the address bar when people surf your site. When you have a favicon, your website will look more unique.

ffff.jpg

2. Consider adding "Shipping Policy" in the footer menu. People will care a lot about Shipping and Refund information before actually buying your products, so you can add that part in the footer menu.

vvvv.jpg

3. Pay attention to the resolution of this GIF. I mean the GIF is great but when I use a laptop or desktop with a bigger screen, the image doesn't look so good, so you can consider optimizing the image

sfdsg.jpg

4. You can improve your store speed more. I did a test of your website on Google PageSpeed Insights, your speed scores on both desktop and mobile versions are not so high. Probably a reason could be you haven't optimized your image files yet, you can consider using .JPG or ,JPEG files instead of .PNG files for your images. And you can consider removing unnecessary JavaScript to improve the loading speed of your site.

fdsfdff.jpgsfdf.jpg

And that's all, that's my feedback. Your store is good. It just needs some minor changes.

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

LookAtTheseTees
2 0 2

I like the clean look it has.

Here are some very minor things I've noticed:

Pic #1: Could use some periods where the highlight is.
Pic #2 and #3: Not sure if you forgot to update it from Corinthian to Dilemma, or if that is intentional. 
Screenshot 2020-12-16 193927.jpg
Screenshot 2020-12-16 194112.jpgScreenshot 2020-12-16 194155.jpg

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @PvtCole, I hope you are doing well! the store looks good. Here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add a Favicon.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.