How does the store look?

1 0 0

I am getting a lot of store visitors but a single sales. What change do I need to do to my collection page?https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fexpertmonk.com%2Fcollections%2Ftattoo%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1Z...

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
686 100 97

As per my analysis customer point of view i can see that there is missing a major feature which is impacting a Brand and Trust at user end.

• Missing Official Contact Information (Office/Shop Address, Contact Number, Brands Trust Logo)
  • Missing Customer Services info(Email, Support email, Support Number)
  • Lack of Product Information (Detailing about Products).
  • Design and Fonts are not user friendly.
  • Poor branding value online market.
  • No Return Policy, Privacy Policy.
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us .
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
0 Likes
Trailblazer
279 17 74

Hi laxman,

Your store looks really cool .Here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, The quality of banner images is not that great.
  2. Surprisingly I can't see a footer.Let's just create one.You can move about us and add it to footer along with social links.
  3. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose. 
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. Try adding some more images.The product images plays a vital role in the decision making process whether the person wants to buy the product or not. Here’s an amazing article on how to get the most out of your product images as per your store requirements. 
  6. The default search landing page https://expertmonk.com/search?q=  is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 50 products and your products loads vertically. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Excursionist
45 2 5

Hello, try to use the app for increasing trust. The best one is Nextsale. It will help you to convert leads or traffic to sales. It uses Social proof& Urgency tools. When you add it to the site, it immediately works and shows the real comments of purchasers. When people see it, it triggers them to buy your online service. The pricing is good, it is free in the beginning, and is lower than other competitors. It provides everything from all in one dashboard and doesn't need different costs from both urgency& social proof. 

Try the link below. Good luck with your store :) 

0 Likes